Sales, Field Representative- Sonicare and Zoom Whitening (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
Job TitleSales, Field Representative- Sonicare and Zoom Whitening (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
Job DescriptionOrganizational Overview:
At Philips Oral Healthcare, we are dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal diseases to improve patient's oral health and overall well-being. We are passionate about improving quality of life with solutions designed around the needs of dental professionals and their patients. Our tradition of innovation combined with our ability to anticipate market needs has made Philips Oral Healthcare a global leader in the markets we serve with brands such as Sonicare, Zoom Whitening, NiteWhite, DayWhite, Fluoridex, and BreathRx.
The Field Sales Representative (FSR), is responsible for all account management activities for the Dental Professionals within your assigned geographic territory. As a product expert, your primary responsibilities include driving professional product usage and brand recommendations while meeting and/or exceeding sales targets. Through office visits, the FSR details the latest innovation of the Philips product portfolio to key dental professionals including Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, and Dental Team Members. By building strong, strategic sales partnerships, the FSR drives Sonicare as the #1 MOR (Most Often Recommended) Power Toothbrush and solidifies the Zoom brand as the #1 patient-requested professional whitening system. The FSR also consults on our full-line of Oral Care brands to build a healthy Oral Care plan for our Dental Practices.
- The Philips Sonicare, Philips Zoom, and Oral Care portfolio link to Dental Professionals within an assigned geographic territory
- Achieving established revenue growth expectations for dental practices within assigned territory
- Selling the Philips Oral Healthcare product portfolio to dental professionals to dispense or use with patients
- Full understanding the science and clinical significance behind the Sonicare power toothbrush, Zoom Whitening and Oral Care products
- Responsible for direct business-to-business selling and professional product detailing
- Primary responsibilities include driving professional product usage, brand recommendations (MOR, Most Often Recommended), and meeting/exceeding direct sales targets
- Builds strong strategic consultative sales partnerships with Dental Professional stakeholders including Specialists, Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants and Dental Team Members
- Develop and execute territory business plan based on driving product usage, recommendation and sales results within existing, new, and Enterprise accounts.
- Utilize CRM system, Sales Management Data, and Dashboard tools on a daily basis to track call activities and order entry
- Cultivate successful partnerships with internal sales and marketing teams to efficiently maximize territory coverage
- Organizing territory to allow for efficient and effective coverage of all dental professional offices within territory geography
- Build Professional Educator and Industry Key Opinion Leader relationships to drive recommendations and sales to include participation in dental conventions, local dental/hygiene associations & study clubs and dental/ hygiene schools
- Utilizes Philips clinical information and customer technologies to enhance DP business plans and in office plan execution
- Effectively translates consultative practice building techniques and in-office merchandising objectives into office level implementation
- Understands and selects the right promotional tactics to optimize sales
- Completing all administrative duties as per company policy
- Achieve all established key performance indicator expectations
- Develop partnerships with Inside Sales team to maximize territory coverage & efficiency
- Manage sales expenses responsibly
- Bachelor's Degree, required.
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and processes
- Computer proficiency in CRM systems, MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook) and iPad applications
- A minimum of (3) years of Business to Business sales experience with a track record of success achieving all sales goals/quotas/objectives
- Dental or Medical Sales experience is a plus, but not required.
- Overnight travel approximately 30% to 50%
Philips Personal Healthcare offers a rich, new consumer experience that meet consumers' desire for wellness and pleasure throughout each part of their day and during key milestones throughout their life. We are a highly entrepreneurial organization, passionate about developing innovations that meet consumer's personal health & well-being needs in a unique way, relative to their Mind, Body, and Appearance. Philips Personal Healthcare is the consumer-focused business within Royal Philips that delivers lifestyle solutions aimed at improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025, and provides a unique opportunity for each employee to create their legacy in life through their work in a way that is personally meaningful to them.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top