Sales, Field Representative- Invivo (Southeast Region)
Job TitleSales, Field Representative- Invivo (Southeast Region)
The Associate Sales Representative will work with 4 full line account managers with a specialized sub-segment of the full line portfolio. They will be responsible for MRI patient monitoring, UroNav and Sentinelle coils. They will divide their time in the four territories and work closely with their partnered account managers eventually dividing and conquering. The goal is for the sales rep to learn and grow in the Invivo system so when a full line AM position becomes available. Willingness to relocate in the future, for advancement opportunity is a must.. The Sales Representative also serves as the field focal point for continuing customer satisfaction, collecting competitive and customer information in an assigned geographic area in accordance with the Philips General Business Principles. This position reports to the Regional Manager. Territory will include Atlanta, Raleigh, Baltimore, and Richmond areas. Travel requirement is an average of 3-4 overnights per week.
Invivo Corporation, a subsidiary of Philips Healthcare and world leader in MRI coils and related accessories, is looking to expand its National Sales team. Our vision is to deliver clinical solutions to our customers, whether indirectly through Original Equipment Manufacturers of MRI scanners, or directly to clinical MRI and other Imaging Modality users. Our history is grounded in the expert development of MRI coils and more recently in the development of integrated clinical solutions like Functional MRI and the DynaCAD breast and Uronav prostate imaging systems. Research and advanced development are at the core of the future of the MRI field and are a key part of Invivo's strategy for growth.
Around the world, the healthcare environment is undergoing dramatic changes that represent an important business opportunity for Philips. Our customers are asking us to move beyond the box and address their business challenges through integrated clinical solutions and services. To meet this need and to grow our business, we are creating new "go to" teams for oncology and radiology who can create and package solutions. Solutions are from a customer perspective, and are defined as integrated offerings of our products and services designed around (for example) a radiology or oncology center, tied to what differentiates our own portfolio.
- Prospecting, brochure demonstrations, deal handling and closing as part of a broader team as directed by Regional Manager and in coordination with PROS Business Manager.
- In the process of performing primary job responsibilities the Sales Representative will also be expected to become familiar with and prospect for opportunities in the broader Invivo product line.
- Active participation in Radiation Oncology training classes and extensive learning during non-selling hours is required.
- Traveling throughout region working with Account Managers and participating in Independent selling opportunities.
- Ability to learn product specifications and clinical applications needed to support sales efforts.
- Ability to follow directions and established reporting requirements.
- Ability to learn and utilize company provided software.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
- General computer and sales software operations.
- Strong knowledge of Sales processes and procedures required.
- Requires outstanding oral and written communications skills, comprehension skills to interpret and apply complex product information.
- Must be open to relocation anywhere within the Region and preferably in the country to take advantage of advancement opportunities.
- Ability to maintain 70%+ weekly travel schedule, or as needed based on the demands of the business.
- BS in Business or equivalent in education and experience.
- Minimum of 18 months business to business selling experience required.
- Experience in sales of medical devices preferred.
Find out more about Invivo at www.invivo-corp.com.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top