Sales Excellence Manager
Job TitleSales Excellence Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play the role of a trusted advisor to the Management Teams in the Markets on commercial transformation and sales execution. You will analyse, problem-solve, and bring targeted solutions and critical sales behaviors to the respective Markets.
You are responsible for
- Advising the markets Management Team on commercial transformation and sales execution
- Lead sales improvement projects in line with business priorities
- Deploy existing and new standardized sales processes and sales tools (e.g. Salesforce.com, CFS sales enablement tools, daily management in OIT)
- Coach sales leaders to become independent sales coaches of funnel management
- Accountable for adherence to sales / funnel health scorecard on funnel accuracy, OIT predictability, Sales Predictability
- Work within a global team of peers to improve sales excellence (strategy and deployment)
- Responsible for training of global and local sales training programs on sales behaviors (e.g. Customer focused selling) and tools (e.g new SFDC releases or Analytics)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters' Degree holder in Business/ Commerce/ Sales and Marketing
- 12 – 15 years of working experience with at least 8 years in a sales/commercial management capacity.
- Experienced in sales management, sales performance coaching and sales excellence with a strong affinity for continuous improvement.
- Organizational leadership experience
- Proven track records in informal leadership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work in small and large groups and all levels of the organization.
- Ability to build connections, credibility and exert influence in the markets.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top