Sales Engineer, Integrations- VitalHealth Solutions
Sales Engineer, Integrations- VitalHealth Solutions
In this role, you have the opportunity to
provide direction and specialist knowledge in the area of healthcare IT, the VitalHealth ecosystem, healthcare architectures, like integration and trends. Additionally, you will provide technical consulting to support sales and Professional Services (PS) business development and day-to-day activities.
The Technical Sales Engineer establishes or enhances customer and partner relationships, provides technical support on engagements and identifies new target business opportunities within and outside the current customer base. Facilitates customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and knowledge sessions; provision of support throughout the sell. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Our preferred candidate is passionate about Healthcare and understands the value that great software solutions can bring to improve the life of patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals. He/she is Laser-focused on the customer and driven to deliver value in every interaction. Willingness to keep learning and being flexible in an ever changing environment.
You are responsible for
for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and partners while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for colleagues in Sales and Marketing and Partners. Develop and deliver high quality standard VitalHealth presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall VitalHealth solutions.
You work with the sales team and partners to define, validate, and present VitalHealth Platform based solutions to include healthcare concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Assisting the sales team with account qualification utilizing knowledge of the broader Healthcare IT solutions and the VitalHealth solutions in particular for several types of customers and partners and applying this knowledge to determine applicability of the VitalHealth offering;
- Understanding the customers' business challenges and IT landscape and mapping those to applicable VitalHealth solutions;
- Coordination and managing projects involving VitalHealth Solutions;
- Conducting presentations on VitalHealth Solutions through effective communication, and consultative dialogue;
- Being a trusted advisor to the customer's decision-makers by establishing credibility and expertise in Healthcare IT, integrations, patient engagement and care management solutions;
- Articulating the business and technical value proposition and key differentiating capabilities to prospective new customers and solutions partners;
- Identifying market and product requirements based on field experience and customer input;
- Partnering with our Sales and Product Development teams to develop new and enhanced VitalHealth Solutions.
You are a part of
VitalHealth which has been recently acquired by Philips. VitalHealth Software is a global provider of innovative cloud-based eHealth solutions for Accountable Care Organizations, Health Information Exchanges and Specialty Care. Headquartered in the Netherlands - a country known to be at the forefront of healthcare initiatives - we have offices in Europe, India and the United States.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5 years of experience in pre/post sales/marketing roles within Healthcare IT;
- Strong working knowledge and experience in the hospital and health system market;
- Proven track record of working in Healthcare IT arena with pre/post sales solutions to hospitals, health systems and ambulatory care providers;
- Demonstrated experience managing software implementation projects sales cycles;
- Preferably experience in the area of product marketing;
- Experience with preparing and presenting technical proposals
- Demonstrated project management skills;
- Thorough knowledge of system and application design
- 25-35% travel is required
In return, we offer you:
The opportunity to sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers and apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top