Sales, Corporate Account Manager - Dental Accounts (Western Zone)
Sales, Corporate Account Manager - Dental Accounts (Western Zone)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Grow our business with the largest Corporate Accounts (CAs) in the Dental Channel. The Corporate Account Manager will drive and expand the partnership between Philips Oral Healthcare and C-Suite Level executives within the major identified Dental Service Organizations (DSOs). This position will work aggressively to identify opportunities and derive solutions to meet / exceed the expectations of our customers to drive revenue growth. The Corporate Account Manager (CAM) will own the relationship with the DSO and will work with the RMs to manage execution of the plans at the office level.
You are responsible for
- Generate and develop the growth of new business in Elite DSOs with 200+ office locations as specified by the Senior Corporate Accounts Manager. Director of Corporate of Accounts
- CAM obtains the supporting data of office-level penetration and performance and uses analytics to help unlock opportunities for growth.
- CAM is responsible to breakdown the revenue growth requirements per account to the DM level and work with the DM to agree on execution plans to attain growth targets.
- CAM is responsible to also manage the deployments of initiatives (as agreed with C-suite) at the regional level with owned accounts
- CAM is responsible for tracking progress against CA plans, highlighting successes and shortfalls and creating action plans to turnaround negative trends.
- Achieves established revenue growth expectations for accounts within assigned territory through detailed planning and joint execution with FSRs.
- Creates mutually profitable and strategic business relationships in specific assigned accounts.
- Owns Key Account Management for assigned accounts.
- Responsible for executing distinct implementation protocols and initiatives under the Director of Corporate of Accounts
- Ensures joint business initiatives are implemented (including communications to all corporate officials and the entire clinical team in every office location).
- Responsible for driving QBRs with customers and account management reviews with internal stakeholders. Action tracker is owned by CAM and he/she is responsible to drive actions alongside owners.
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations for new business opportunities by identifying potential customers' business philosophies and their immediate and long-term goals.
- Raise awareness of the Philips Oral Care product portfolio and effectively communicate the Company's business strategy and value propositions within the customer at multiple levels of management.
- Develop, analyze, and implement strategic contracts, marketing support, pull-through, and other value added programs.
- Execute the effective launch of new products in CAs.
- Effectively manage/lead activities with all co-promotion partners.
- Monitor sales and expense budgets for the assigned corporate accounts territory.
- Monitor performance to sales objectives to ensure territory objectives are met and intervene with manager to drive corrective actions in issue areas.
- Assist FSRs with the execution of specific account strategies at a local level.
- Collaborate with other departments through matrixed relationships to identify and capitalize on opportunities and ensure optimization of resources.
- Maintain an outstanding level of market, customer, distribution, and product knowledge necessary to accomplish sales and marketing objectives.
- Accountable to not exceed trade spend rates for owned accounts.
You are a part of
At Philips Oral Healthcare, we are dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease. When successful, we not only improve patients' oral health, but their overall health as well. We are passionate about improving quality of life with solutions designed around the needs of the dental professionals and their patients. Our tradition of innovation, combined with our ability to anticipate market needs, has made Philips Oral Healthcare a global leader in the markets we serve.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, science, marketing, or related field
- 10+ years of successful outside sales experience
- 10+ years of pharmaceutical/medical/dental sales management preferred
- Corporate or National Account sales experience strongly desired
- Dental background required
- Demonstrate leadership success in the military and/or a Pharmaceutical/ Medical/ Biotech company
- Experience managing expense budgets
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, MapPoint & Excel
- Ability to be creative, write proficiently and use visual graphic design
- Skill in facilitation and presentation
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work with a variety of other disciplines both inside and outside the organization
- Sensitive to confidential information
- Works remotely
- Travel up to 70% of the time
- Must reside within the Region
In return, we offer you
This position offers you the opportunity to oversee, manage, and grow sales revenues within the largest Dental Service Organizations in the US. As a member of the Dental Professional Corporate Accounts Team, you would play a key role in expanding the partnerships Philips has with these organizations, operating at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself. Philips is becoming ever more consumer focused and market driven, leading the way in the healthcare industry.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Back to top