Sales, Corporate Account Manager - Dental Accounts (West Zone)
Sales, Corporate Account Manager - Dental Accounts (West Zone)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Grow our business with the largest Corporate Accounts (CAs) in the Dental Channel. The Corporate Account Manager will drive and expand the partnership between Philips Oral Healthcare and C-Suite Level executives within the major identified Dental Service Organizations (DSOs). This position will work aggressively to identify opportunities and derive solutions to meet / exceed the expectations of our customers to drive revenue growth. The Corporate Account Manager (CAM) will own the relationship with the DSO and will work with the DMs to manage execution of the plans at the child office level.
You are responsible for:
- Generating and developing the growth of new business in DSOs with 200+ office locations as specified by the Senior Corporate Accounts Manager.
- Obtaining the supporting data of office-level penetration and performance and using analytics to help unlock opportunities for growth.
- Breaking down the revenue growth requirements per account to the DM level and working with the DM to agree on execution plans to attain growth targets.
- Managing the deployments of initiatives (as agreed with C-suite) at the regional level with owned accounts
- Tracking progress against CA plans, highlighting successes and shortfalls and creating action plans to turnaround negative trends.
- Achieving established revenue growth expectations for accounts within assigned territory through detailed planning and joint execution with FSRs.
- Creating mutually profitable and strategic business relationships in specific assigned accounts.
- Owning Key Account Management for assigned accounts.
- Executing distinct implementation protocols and initiatives under the direction of the Senior Director of Sales and Senior Corporate Accounts Manager.
- Ensuring joint business initiatives are implemented (including communications to all corporate officials and the entire clinical team in every office location).
- Driving QBRs with customers and account management reviews with internal stakeholders. Action tracker is owned by CAM and he/she is responsible to drive actions alongside owners.
- Investigating, analyzing, and making recommendations for new business opportunities by identifying potential customers' business philosophies and their immediate and long-term goals.
- Raising awareness of the Philips Oral Care product portfolio and effectively communicating the Company's business strategy and value propositions within the customer at multiple levels of management.
- Developing, analyzing, and implementing strategic contracts, marketing support, pull-through, and other value added programs.
- Executing the effective launch of new products in CAs.
- Effectively managing/leading activities with all co-promotion partners.
- Monitoring sales and expense budgets for the assigned corporate accounts territory.
- Monitoring performance to sales objectives to ensure territory objectives are met and intervene with manager to drive corrective actions in issue areas.
- Assisting FSRs with the execution of specific account strategies at a local level.
- Collaborating with other departments through matrixed relationships to identify and capitalize on opportunities and ensure optimization of resources.
- Maintaining an outstanding level of market, customer, distribution, and product knowledge necessary to accomplish sales and marketing objectives.
- Accountable to not exceed trade spend rates for owned accounts.
You are a part of:
At Philips Oral Healthcare, we are dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease. When successful, we not only improve patients' oral health, but their overall health as well. We are passionate about improving quality of life with solutions designed around the needs of the dental professionals and their patients. Our tradition of innovation, combined with our ability to anticipate market needs, has made Philips Oral Healthcare a global leader in the markets we serve.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, science, marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of successful outside sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years of medical/dental sales management preferred
- Corporate or National Account sales experience strongly desired
- Demonstrated leadership success in the military and/or Medical/ Biotech company
- Experience managing expense budgets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, MapPoint & Excel
- Ability to be creative, write proficiently and use visual graphic design
- Skill in facilitation and presentation
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work with a variety of other disciplines both inside and outside the organization
- Sensitive to confidential information
- Works remotely
- Travel up to 70% of the time
- Must reside within the district
In return, we offer you:
This position offers you the opportunity to oversee, manage, and grow sales revenues within the largest Dental Service Organizations in the US. As a member of the Dental Professional Corporate Accounts Team, you would play a key role in expanding the partnerships Philips has with these organizations, operating at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself. Philips is becoming ever more consumer focused and market driven, leading the way in the healthcare industry.
Why should you join Philips?:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top