Sales, Clinical Specialist - New Born Solutions (Boston/Philadelphia)
Job TitleSales, Clinical Specialist – New Born Solutions (Boston/Philadelphia)
Sales, Clinical Specialist – New Born Solutions (Boston/Philadelphia)
- You will be the Sales and Clinical Specialist for New Born Solutions (NBS), responsible for maximizing sales in your home location and driving growth in your assigned territory, together with the regional Medical Consumables and Sensors (MCS) Field and Remote Sales Representatives (RS), Patient Care Account Manager (PCAM), and Account Executives (AE). All the above will be referred below as the Field Team
- This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration and to the overall growth of this business.
- Act as knowledge and clinical expert on the NBS portfolio and it applications: jaundice care, developmental care, for field and customers
- Grow this business ahead of the market rate
- Successfully work in and sell in a matrixed selling team environment
- Target highest opportunity accounts in immediate territory to maximize sales and market share
- Provide sales support to Field Team in rest of the territory
- Coordinate efforts with MCS rep to maximize coverage of NICU and birth centers in territory
- Identify, understand, report and pursue new opportunities, directly and or in conjunction with appropriate members of your Field Team
- Address customer training/education/support needs on NBS portfolio
- Leverage your expertise to use a consultative selling approach
- Collaborate and support the Field Team on the sales process with solution definition, design, and propose a solution to address the customer’s specific need
- Add inputs to the MCS territory business plan to exceed Quota for the NBS Business
- Assist Field Team with customer presentations specifically focused on the clinical and technical components of the value proposition
- Understand and address competitive positioning to take market share
- Partner with Field Team to drive a strategy to build value by utilizing on-site demonstrations, clinical trials, site visits, and national clinical showcase sites.
- Collaborate with Field Team to develop a SWOT map for Philips and build a database for installed base to establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities
- Provide inputs on run rates and new opportunities to update Salesforce.com
- Utilize SFDC, Chatter, OneSource, and other tools to share knowledge and develop conversations across Philips.
- Participate in the customer feedback loop to provide technical expertise.
- Field Team (MCS Field Rep, PCAM, RS and AE): support them in achievement of NBS AOP
- Sales Support and Marketing: collaborate towards the achievement of sales goals and provide input on sales tools, pricing, product features, customer needs and competitive threats which enable them to best support the business and provide input to the BIU.
- A minimum of 3 years of neonatal intensive care related experience, combined with a minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Deep product knowledge and expertise in the NICU environment
- Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise and establish credibility with clinical decision makers
- Strong business acumen and organizational skills
- The ability to engage in overnight travel 40% of the time
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top