Sales, Clinical Specialist - IGT-D Coronary (Bronx, NY)
- New York, NY
Sales, Clinical Specialist - IGT-D Coronary (Bronx, NY)
Sales Support, Clinical Specialist - Image-Guided Therapy Devices, Coronary
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Provide clinical expertise to our customers and Sales Teams in order to drive demand and accelerate the sales process through product education and training. This person will add value to the sale process, assist in developing a highly knowledgeable customer base and help bring new products to market in a timely fashion that meets the needs of our customers.
You are responsible for:
- Conducts formal product presentations to high-level clinical decision makers and physicians within the hospital, OBL and/or clinical setting.
- Increases awareness of the clinical application of Philips IGT-D products within Hospital, OBL / and or clinical setting by recruiting physicians and staff to attend local, regional and national training programs.
- Provides ongoing clinical education and case support to customers.
- Works with Territory Managers, Area Business Managers and Regional Sales Managers in identifying profitable targets and closing new business.
- Support the evaluation of new products and provide clinical feedback to marketing and sales.
- Provides primary clinical training and education to customers. Assists in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assists in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses
- Provides ongoing support for company-sponsored clinical/marketing trials and registries
You are a part of:
The industry leader in image guided therapy, helping to improve treatment for every patient. Working together to realize this vision, we can save and improve lives and reduce the total cost of care by making therapy more efficient, more appropriate and more personal.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience and license as a Cardiovascular Radiologic Technologist (CRT), Cardiovascular Technologist (CVT), or Registered Nurse (RN) or CVIS, RCIS, preferred
- 5+ years clinical experience in hospital setting
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Ability to pass on product knowledge and proper application of products to Customers
- Ability to develop product positioning strategies in conjunction with Account Managers.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to determine customer needs and communicate needs to Field Sales and Marketing Teams
- Ability to work well with other disciplines in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
In return, we offer you:
This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in the success of the Philips Image Guided Therapy business. For Sales and Operations professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
Why should you join Philips?:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
No Sponsorship offered:
\"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.\"
"Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory"
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top