Sales, Clinical Specialist - Electrophysiology (Ohio)
- United States
Sales, Clinical Specialist - Electrophysiology (Ohio)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join a fast-growing Philips venture, disrupt a billion dollar industry and touch millions of lives with a unique medical device solution focused on atrial fibrillation. Your challenge will be to support the North America sales organization, in a challenging phase of aggressive growth. This role offers the unique opportunity to be an entrepreneur and part of the Philips EPD journey.
You are responsible for
- Achieving sales goals and key business metrics in the assigned territory by flawlessly executing the company's strategies and tactics.
- Building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with physicians, EP laboratory staff, key administration and purchasing personnel, and relevant C-Suite hospital executives, in order to grow and develop business.
- Providing expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and EP Lab Staff on the effective use of EPD's system Kodex during case procedures within an assigned geography, and in a manner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals.
- Educating customers on all EPD products to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical information and in-service trainings.
- Creating awareness of EPD solutions and facilitates contact with the key decision makers to drive incremental business.
- Other key responsibilities including new product introductions, communicating pricing in line with company policies, making budgetary proposals and following up on contracts.
- Engaging in diagnostic dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders, and formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during session.
You are a part of
Philips EPD Solutions, a recently acquired venture with ambitious plans for growth, developing a disruptive technology, which will improve the efficiency and efficacy of life-saving cardiac ablation procedures treating among others atrial fibrillation. EPD's technology has the potential to address the key unmet need of real-time therapy assessment, which is one of the more significant limitations of the current standard of care. We aim to help to improve outcomes for millions of people and help maintain the rapidly rising cost of managing the disease. Having obtained CE mark in 2018, we are preparing for a commercial product launch in Europe, US and other territories and are seeking regulatory approvals around the world.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of relevant professional work experience
- 3+ years of professional technical/clinical sales experience in a technical sales position in medical devices, related to EP/electrophysiology and clinical knowledge of healthcare industry, disease states, and therapeutic and institutional trends required.
- A minimum of 2 years of clinical or technical work experience in a patient care or hospital environment
- A valid Driver's License
- The ability to travel up to 40% overnight locally and regionally, sometimes on short notice
- Position requires sitting for extended periods of time, working in a hospital laboratory setting, attending live patient cases, and wearing protective gear (i.e. lead aprons), and willing to work variable hours to meet patient needs
- May be required to lift up to 60 lbs
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video . To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
No Sponsorship offered
\"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.\"
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Back to top