Sales, Clinical Consultant - Cardiology and Peripheral (Albuquerque, NM)
Job TitleSales, Clinical Consultant – Cardiology and Peripheral (Albuquerque, NM)
Sales, Clinical Consultant – Cardiology and Peripheral (Albuquerque, NM)
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Our Atherectomy and Peripheral Clinical Consultant will achieve field sales objectives through servicing current accounts and customers. Responsible for training physicians and staff in assigned US territory. Assists Account Manager in advancing revenue and market position consistent with company goals. Achieves deep and thorough account penetration and develops new target accounts.
Builds solid customer relations by interfacing directly with customers including hospital physicians, Catheter Laboratory personnel, training/education, research, and business office staff Delivers educational programs, product and procedural competencies Supports marketing related trade shows and vendor/hospital fairs Drive disposable usage and train new users Provides primary clinical training and education to customers. Assists in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assists in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses Keeps abreast of new products in the market and of current and future Company products. Specifically, support training and case coverage for Phoenix Atherectomy System procedures.
Provides ongoing support for company-sponsored clinical/marketing trials and registries Interfaces with Marketing, R&D and other internal groups to quantify needs and to provide intelligence to management on competitive products and company product enhancements As necessary, performs other duties as required
- Requires experience and license as a Cardiovascular Radiologic Technologist (CRT), Cardiovascular Technologist (CVT), or Registered Nurse (RN) or CVIS, RCIS
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Requires 3+ years direct experience in a hospital setting.
- Direct experience with peripheral interventions is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel) required
- Knowledge of proper English usage, grammar, spelling, vocabulary and of generally accepted office practices, and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment (printers, copiers, faxes, multi-line phones, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties including Company management and outside business associates
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to represent the Company at professional and business functions in a competent manner
- Excellent analytical, training and motivational skills
- Excellent advocacy and persuasive skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to maintain a professional image Physical Requirements:
- Ability to hear and speak to employees and outside business associates on the phone and in person
- Ability to see the letters and numbers on a personal computer screen and on memos, reports and other documents (near vision)
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods (4-5 hours) wearing a lead apron (~30lbs.) Ability to lift equipment up to 90lbs.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top