Sales & Application Specialist
Job TitleSales & Application Specialist
Sales & Application Specialist (Sleep & Respiratory Care)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Implement and track sales and marketing strategies in the following voivodships: Zachodniopomorskie, Pomorskie, Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Warmińsko-Mazurskie. Additionally you will be a key person in educating the markets about our technologies and products, supporting our potential and existing customers.
You are responsible for
- Working with Philips Respironics technologies and products in order to develop markets and maximize customers' awareness.
- Planning and organizing workshops in the scope of marketing and promotion of company's technologies and products.
- Development and relationship maintenance with opinion leaders, sleep labs, insurance companies, patient groups and relevant decision makers in the hospitals will be among your key responsibilities.
- Creation of new potential customers by continuous customer visits and marketing activities.
- Development and maintenance of excellent relationship with distributor's sales force.
- Motivate and train the distributor sales team according to the company rules and standards will be of major importance.
- Collecting market and competition data in order to develop and supply complete market intelligence.
- Participation at local congresses, trade shows and exhibitions.
You are a part of
This position resides in the Sleep & Respiratory Care Business Group, a business group of Philips HealthTech. We are highly dynamic, ambitious and agile within a fast changing industry.
Our vision is to work hand-in-hand with our clinical and consumer customers to transform the personalized healthcare market to meet the significant demands caused by the increase of chronic conditions and an aging society. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for consumers and patients through better awareness, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management of their conditions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Higher education (Biomedical Engineering or Medicine expertise would be an advantage).
- Natural predisposition for customer's service:
- high interpersonal skills,
- capability of understanding customers' needs,
- emotional balance,
- mature personality,
- excellent communication skills.
- Good presentation and training skills would be required.
- Energetic, dynamic and self-motivated, enthusiastic and effective as a team player.
- High level of English and Polish knowledge.
- Readiness for intensive traveling.
In return, we offer you
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top