Sales and Service Call Center Representative
Job TitleSales and Service Call Center Representative
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide outstanding customer service to external Dental Professional customers and internal departmental partners. Ensure all customer service related issues are handled promptly and professionally for Philips Oral Healthcare customers throughout the US and Canada.
Hours: 11:30-8:00pm M-F
You are responsible for
The position is primarily responsible for taking incoming calls from customers, and providing support in the areas of: Product Returns, Order Status, Warranty, Safety, Account Balance, Credit, and Customer Service Goodwill. The Customer Service Representative must focus on improving the customer experience, and positively interacting with other departments to resolve customer concerns and complaints. The Customer Service Representative must also be skilled in written and oral communication. Outstanding customer service measured through Customer Feedback
- Effective resolution of "Reason for Call" on the first interaction
- Prompt reporting of product quality or safety trends
- Acceptable "Goodwill" offerings to Customers who have had poor experiences
- Talk with customers by phone to provide account balance information
- Handle return authorizations, changes, additions, and deletions
- Complete forms for charges for service requested and make change of address records
- Provide invoice copies and/or statement of accounts as requested
- Adjust complaints concerning billing or service rendered
- Refer complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation
- Provide outstanding support and service to internal and external customers
- Establish customer rapport
- Flexibility in shift times
- Maintain acceptable attendance
- Order entry when interacting live with a customer
You are a part of
The Customer Service Representative Team which is a critical component of the Philips Oral Healthcare support function to our Dental Professional offices. They work in partnership with Fields Sales, and Inside Sales colleagues to ensure the customer experience is positive, professional, and that all customer needs are met.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university
- 2 plus years of customer service experience
- The ability to solve practical problems
- The ability to type 60-80 WPM
- Previous experience as a team lead and/or supervisor. preferred
- The ability to work 11:30am-8:00pm Monday-Friday
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top