Sales and Application Specialist Sleep & Respiratory Care
Job TitleSales and Application Specialist Sleep & Respiratory Care
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Implement and track the sales and marketing strategies in Balkan region. You will be a key person in educating the market about our technologies and products and supporting our potential and existing customers.
You are responsible for
- Developing markets and maximizing customers' awareness
- Creating new potential customers by continuous customer visits and marketing activities
- Developing relationships with opinion leaders, sleep labs, patient groups and relevant decision makers in the hospitals / home care providers
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationship with distributor's sales force.
- Motivating and training the distributor sales team according to the company rules and standards
- Planning and organizing workshops in the scope of marketing and promotion of our technologies and products.
- Collecting market and competition data in order to develop and supply complete market intelligence.
- Participate at local congresses, trade shows and exhibitions.
You are a part of
The Sleep & Respiratory Care CEE Team. At Philips, we try to simplify healthcare through combining our unique clinical expertise with human insights to develop innovations that ultimately help to improve the quality of people's lives. Philips is dedicated to making an impact wherever care happens, within the hospital - critical care, emergency care and surgery – and, as importantly, in the home.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Biomedical technology / medical devices background
- Science Degree (ideally in medicine/biomedical engineering)
- Fluent in Bulgarian and English
- Consultative approach, with strong stakeholder, influencing and communication skills
- Good presentation and training skills
- Readiness for travelling
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top