Sales Analytics Manager
Job TitleSales Analytics Manager
Philips is currently recruiting a Sales Analytics Manager based in Andover, MA. In this individual contributor role, you will report to the Director of Service Sales Operations and will be responsible for developing relevant lead to order and pricing analytics for existing and new service product lines. These increasingly important metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) will influence strategic and tactical decisions regarding the sales team as well as fulfill monthly and quarterly business reporting requirements. In this role, you will collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders (Finance, Compensation, Field Sales, Sales and Service Leadership, Commercial Operations, etc.) to bring concepts to implementation.
You will be responsible for
- Reviewing the order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment for accuracy.
- Working with the sales management team to develop relevant scorecards as the lead for the new service offerings portfolio.
- Enhancing the existing operating rhythm by developing leading indicators or accelerating monthly reporting to accurate daily models.
- Managing timelines and influencing project team members to meet deliverable expectations that influence service sales results.
- Performing regular variance analysis for forecasting error.
- Implementing pricing and product file changes for quoting tools.
- Enhancing Salesforce (CRM) adoption and accuracy by developing a center of excellence in lead management and field user training.
- Serving as a core team member for sales operations system integration efforts.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This role will be based in Andover, MA and comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree Required – technical or business a plus
- 5-8 years’ work experience with prior sales operations experience
- Ability to apply statistics to business data and familiarity with reporting and dashboards
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access) desired and Salesforce user experience a plus
- Experience coaching and training sales teams desired
- Experience working with large data sets
Do you want the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation? Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Take the next step in your career and apply online on our Philips Careers Website. Sales Analytics Manager. Job ID: 222735.
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @LifeAtPhilips.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top