Sales Administration Assistant
Job TitleSales Administration Assistant
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- be a supporting role to support the sales team
You are responsible for
- provide administrative, clerical and logistical support to the sales team.
- provide assistance on tendering processes; Setup pricing and perform stock management for travel retails & B2B channels.
- Organize and make arrangement for stock replenishment.
- Coordination on internal approval processes.
You are a part of
sales team and provide sales administration support to all sales team members.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- F.5 graduate or above
- Minimum 2 years working experience in sales administration support
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Good command of written and spoken English , Chinese and Mandarin
In return, we offer you
a long term stable career whom you are given the chance to work in a fast paced and dynamic multinational company with open and friendly culture.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top