Sales, Account Manager - Sleep and Respiratory Care (Denver and South Colorado)
Job TitleSales, Account Manager – Sleep and Respiratory Care (Denver and South Colorado)
Sales, Account Manager -Sleep and Respiratory Care (Denver and Southern Colorado)
At Philips Home Healthcare we are passionate about improving quality of life with solutions designed around the needs of customers and their patients. Innovation is driven by gaining insight to the needs of the people who use our sleep, oxygen, ventilation and respiratory drug delivery products. This tradition of innovation combined with our ability to anticipate market needs has made Philips Home Healthcare a global leader in the markets we serve.
The Account Manager is responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue growth objectives in targeted high-impact markets; advancing both revenue and market positions for the Philips Home Healthcare Solutions business unit.
This position has the responsibility for the defined geographical territory of Denver and Southern Colorado. Incumbent’s residence to be near Denver, CO.
- Direct Clinical Specialist and Respiratory Sales Specialists within their assigned geography.
- Represent and promote the full line of company product offerings contained in the Sleep and Home Respiratory Division to defined territories and customers within a geographic region.
- Make sales calls, ask for orders, work with customers to expand business opportunities, ensure products are properly presented and that customers are aware of product changes, new releases, etc.
- Work with central office on price quotes, shipping, resolving order problems, etc.
Maintain CRM records of territory, customer order potential, status of sales in progress and provide feedback to management on a regular basis.
- Regularly call on Homecare/DME/Pharmacy CEO’s, Owners, CFO’s, and Sleep Lab Directors, Physicians, and related management personnel to promote and sell diagnostic and therapeutic products through power messaging, consultative selling and strategic negotiation.
- Communicate a deep knowledge of MedSage services to applicable customers.
- Approachability, Listening, Drive for Results, Time Management, Business Acumen,
- Perseverance, Presentation Skills, Territory Management, Reimbursement
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of the critical call points in his/her territory
- Market foresight, learning agility and teaming (RI key competencies)
- Strategic thinking skills
- Interpersonal and influencing skills (across the organizational levels)
- An action/problem solving orientation
- You will work with the guidance of supervisor to develop technical competencies and customer relationships in efforts to grow respective territory.
- You will take accountability to execute their personal development plan to grow with in current role and to prepare for future roles.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- BS/BA level degree in a discipline related to sales, marketing, general business
- Clinical studies or certifications that are tied to the core market segments of the company, preferred
- Minimum 3 years selling in a home care environment, for example, selling to durable medical equipment companies, home care dealers, physician offices, sleep labs, and discharge planners, etc. Preference for experience with cardiopulmonary or respiratory products.
- Consultative selling skills, required.
- Must be able use auto vehicles to get to and from customer locations. Must occasionally lift and transport medical devices that may weigh up to 100 pounds and frequently lift devices up to 25 pounds. Travel is extensive within assigned territory up to 75%.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
For more information about Philips, please join our Talent Network on LinkedIn or follow us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top