Sales, Account Manager - Sleep and Respiratory Care (Alabama)
Job TitleSales, Account Manager – Sleep and Respiratory Care (Alabama)
Sales, Account Manager – Sleep and Respiratory (Alabama)
We challenge you to join this growing team as an experienced Account Manager. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration in the Alabama territory and to the overall growth of our business. For Marketing and Sales Professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused. This position will be based in Alabama.
- Direct Clinical Specialist and Respiratory Sales Specialists within their assigned geography.
- Represent and promote the full line of company product offerings contained in the Sleep and Home Respiratory Division to defined territories and customers within a geographic region.
- Make sales calls, ask for orders, work with customers to expand business opportunities, ensure products are properly presented and that customers are aware of product changes, new releases, etc.
- Work with central office on price quotes, shipping, resolving order problems, etc.
- Maintain CRM records of territory, customer order potential, status of sales in progress and provide feedback to management on a regular basis.
- Regularly call on Homecare/DME/Pharmacy CEO’s, Owners, CFO’s, and Sleep Lab Directors, Physicians, and related management personnel to promote and sell diagnostic and therapeutic products through power messaging, consultative selling and strategic negotiation.
- Communicate a deep knowledge of MedSage services to applicable customers.
- Will work with the guidance of supervisor to develop technical competencies and customer relationships in efforts to grow respective territory.
- Take accountability to execute their personal development plan to grow with in current role and to prepare for future roles.
We Are Looking For:
- Approachability, Listening, Drive for Results, Time Management, Business Acumen, Perseverance, Presentation Skills, Territory Management, Reimbursement
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of the critical call points in his/her territory
- Market foresight, learning agility and teaming (RI key competencies)
- Strategic thinking skills
- Interpersonal and influencing skills (across the organizational levels)
- An action/problem solving orientation
- BS/BA level degree in a discipline related to sales, marketing, general
business, or clinical studies or certifications that are tied to the core market segments of the company, preferred.
- Minimum 3 years selling in a home care environment, for example, selling to durable medical equipment companies, home care dealers, physician offices, sleep labs, and discharge planners, etc. Preference for experience with cardiopulmonary or respiratory products. Consultative selling skills, required.
- Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top