Sales, Account Manager - Patient Care (Milwaukee, WI)
Job TitleSales, Account Manager - Patient Care (Milwaukee, WI)
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle, patients, and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
We challenge you to join this growing team as an experienced Patient Care Account Manager for our Patient Monitoring business under our Healthcare sector. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration in the Eastern Zone and to the overall growth of our business. For Marketing and Sales Professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
Manage your Business and support the execution of Great Sales Plan(s) and Account Strategies
- Understand customer needs and drive sales efforts for product portfolio.
- Research target opportunities, generate account leads, and develop long term objectives for Philips success at the account anchored to meeting critical customer needs.
- Build a Business Plan that supports achievement of your Quota, is aligned with the objectives of the GSP and balanced selling.
- Consult with AE and create strategies and action plan to win the opportunities at the account.
- Ensure proactive communication with the account team to highlight areas of concern that need attention.
- Create a relationship map of all key decision makers in the relevant business and plan for winning the support of them.
- Identify and drive your Top opportunities for each quarter.
- Build and Manage your funnel in SFDC.
- Accurately forecast your funnel using metrics to achievement goals.
Work with team to design Philips Solutions to meet customer's needs
- Identify and document all key influencers within your accounts.
- Establish early and cross-modality penetration by building long term relationships with key influencers.
- Leverage Philips business tools to understand customer business needs and design a solution to address the customer's objective.
- Work with AE to Discover and Qualify customer opportunities.
- Translate the identified Philips solution for the opportunity into a value proposition and create a pricing strategy to support the proposition.
- Engage Sales resources and validate account strategies, needs analyses, and deal strategies.
- Design a tailored account strategy and create a compelling message to present the value proposition and proposal to the customer.
- Execute the Account and Deal Strategies by identifying and assigning specific tasks in Salesforce.com.
Drive Sales Execution
- Own clinical level relationships with accounts.
- Develop solutions for up sell and cross sell opportunities.
- Coordinate Sales Specialist involvement from all modalities to en-sure a One Philips approach to the customers in your territory.
- Author a complete and compliant customer quote for the recommended solution by engaging FSE, Project Manager, etc.
- Drive a strategy to build value by utilizing on-site demonstrations, clinical trials, site visits, and national clinical showcase sites.
- Address customer objections to drive Philips' to win VOC.
- Author the discount request and escalate it through the DAS.
- Prevent customer re-work and change orders by ensuring orders and documentation is complete and accurate.
- Align to Account Executive strategy (where applicable).
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Understand customer business drivers and develop solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Build a recurring and frequent cadence for customer discussions.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer issues by following the escalation process.
- Drive customer satisfaction through delivery, installation, and post-installation.
- Ensure customer expectations are being met by managing the customer feedback loop at all stages of the sales process.
Team Within Philips
- Build a strong internal network to support the delivery of value to our customers.
- Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach to the customer.
- Collaborate with Teams to validate and execute Business Plans.
- Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
- Utilize SFDC, Chatter, OneSource, and other tools to share knowledge and develop conversations across Philips.
- Share best practices with internal colleagues.
Own Your Performance and Development
- Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training.
- Participate as an active member of the Sales Team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- Utilize and comply with standard processes and guidelines.
- Develop a strong knowledge of markets, competitors and industry trends for products and solutions.
- Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
- Minimum of 5 years of field sales experience with a Bachelor's degree or 3 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Medical Capital Sales Experience, Preferred.
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid closing skills
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a "take charge" attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Clean driving record
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top