Sales, Account Manager – General Imaging Ultrasound (Louisville, KY)
Job TitleSales, Account Manager – General Imaging Ultrasound (Louisville, KY)
The General Imaging Account Manager role can be based in the Louisville, KY and will have territory responsibility for a defined geography to include all of Kentucky, Southern Ohio, Southern Indiana, and Southern Illinois.
- Generally achieves 100% of quota.
- Ensure current accounts remain Philips accounts.
- Establish contact and begins to develop relationships in competitive accounts.
- Meet overall requirements for discount average.
- Close ratio or win loss is equal to our market share.
- Develop customer loyalty
- Creates solutions meeting customer requirements involving the entire Philips team
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with the customer at all levels in the buying organization and the Philips team.
- Once an order is closed, continues communication with the customer to insure high customer satisfaction while addressing any concerns.
- Understands customer requirements and provides solutions in a consultancy way while meeting their needs.
- Develops and owns strategies for customers within assigned territory that will achieve business growth targets.
- Ensures order processing, architectural service, construction, and shipment schedules to equipment installation are orderly and timely by communicating with logistics and project managers.
- Negotiates solutions and closes deals by reaching agreements with mutual satisfaction to Customers and Philips.
Maintains constant communication with all internal and external parties during the progression of the deal. Prepares for several negotiation scenarios. Obtains clean orders at the best possible price.
- BS/BA degree in disciplines related to sales, marketing, business or clinical
- A minimum of 3+ years of hospital sales experience (required)
- Medical Capital equipment sales experience (highly preferred)
- Radiology, Ultrasound and/or Diagnostic Imaging sales experience is a plus+
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications preferred.
- Ability to effectively manage assigned territory
- Overnight travel could exceed 40%
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow: Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top