Sales, Account Manager - Connected Care (Upstate NY)
- Albany, NY
Sales, Account Manager - Connected Care (Upstate NY)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Be an integral part of this dynamic team as an Account Manager of the Connected Care team. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration and to the overall growth of our business. As a Philips employee, you get the chance to operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
You are responsible for:
- Deep insights of customer needs, with the proven ability to define and provide Marketing & Analytics Solutions.
- Establishing executive level relationships within your assigned accounts. 3-5 executive level contacts per institution.
- Owns the customer experience including challenges with current solutions and vendors/partners.
- Own, manage and drive the Business Line partnering with Enterprise AE, RSM's, and Zone Connected Care Regional Business Manager (CC RBM).
- Design and quote a value rich connected care solution with the ability to Communicate Solution via a winning proposal to ultimately become the preferred vendor to win business.
- Quarterly Business Plan aligned with RSM and CC RBM.
- Ability to develop and execute MyPlan for assigned accounts and keep current.
- Execute and proactively manage WOW.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies to convert competitive accounts.
- Understands national and regional market dynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to complete Business Territory Planning.
- Completes Install Base Planning (MyPlan).
- Identify market trends, adapt engagement strategy and development of Competitive selling strategies.
- Understanding of Clinical Practice and workflow changes.
- Owns Account specific quarterly account plans including Install Base & EOL Strategies.
- Partner with customer to sell solutions and services within your assigned territory.
- Establish Value Proposition that aligns with customer needs.
- Funnel consists of active opportunities across the portfolio, including solutions & service/SMAs.
You are a part of:
Philips Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care sales force. As a goal-driven Account Manager- Connected Care you're the prime person responsible for generating sales volume by developing credible long-term relationships with our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 8+ years of field sales experience with a Bachelor's degree or 5+ years and a Master's degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Medical Capital Sales Experience, preferred.
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid closing skills.
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a "take charge" attitude with teamwork and collaboration.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Deep Product Knowledge and expertise within the Philips Patient Monitoring product lines.
- Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise an establish credibility with clinical decision makers.
- Confident with developing relationships with C-suite executives.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the Connected Care Strategy.
- Ability to assess potential applications of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.
In return, we offer you:
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
No Sponsorship offered:
\"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.\"
"Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory"
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top