Sales, Account Manager - Cardiology/Radiology (Seattle, WA)
Job TitleSales, Account Manager – Cardiology/Radiology (Seattle, WA)
Sales, Account Manager – Cardiology/Radiology (Seattle, WA)
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
As a Cardiology/Radiology Account Manager, you will promote the full line of imaging systems product portfolio. As a goal-driven Account Manager you’re the prime person responsible for generating sales volume by developing credible long-term relationships with our customers. You will represent Philips by developing and driving key partnerships both internally with Philips Healthcare counterparts (marketing, service, support, education, legal etc.) and externally with customers within the given accounts to drive order recognition and to drive revenue recognition against a set of annual targets.
- Create comprehensive customer profiles and effective customer acquisition or retention strategies.
- Increase awareness of Philips evolving strategies for expanding and
- changing its products and services.
- Knowledge of team dynamics and skill in coordinating the deployment of people and resources to create a compelling customer value proposition.
- Capability to uncover and develop the customer’s decision criteria, analyze competitive offerings and influence the decision criteria to their advantage.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of field sales experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Medical Capital Sales Experience Required (Relevant Clinical Experience will also be considered.)
- Medical Imaging experience preferred
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid closing skills
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Clean driving record
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
“Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top