Sales, Account Manager - Cardiology/Radiology (Montana, N. Wyoming)
Sales, Account Manager - Cardiology/Radiology (Montana, N. Wyoming)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
As a Cardiology/Radiology Account Manager, you will promote the Philips HealthTech portfolio in community & rural hospital accounts within the Montana and North Wyoming markets.
You are responsible for the following:
As a goal-driven Account Manager you're the prime person responsible for generating sales volume by developing credible long-term relationships with our customers. You will represent Philips by developing and driving key partnerships both internally with Philips Healthcare counterparts (marketing, service, support, education, legal etc.) and externally with customers within the given accounts to drive order recognition and to drive revenue recognition against a set of annual targets.
Support the Development of the Great Sales Plans and Account(s) Strategies
- In collaboration with the Sr. Account Executive or RSM, research the out of hospital accounts and the business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy to develop a Philips objective for the account and supporting account strategies.
- Solidify the Trusted Advisor Role by providing market insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information, healthcare legislation information that assists the Account in reaching its goals.
- Leverage the Business and Partnership relationship to retain and build toward a full Philips solution and product portfolio standardization.
- Identify a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing contract status, standardization plan, evaluating current contracts, products, needs, care gaps install base, and construction strategies to leverage into deal strategies.
Drive the Realization of Account(s) Strategy and Metrics
- Communicate, align and drive the team to execute on the Account strategy.
- Negotiate and oversee development of contracts for compliance, terms and conditions, renewals and extensions.
- Analyze account status to understand total Accounts and out of hospital specific activity leveraging the funnel into larger bulk buy and standardization opportunities.
- Leverage Philips Business Tools to understand customer business needs and provide targeted solutions to include software and services.
- Participate in customer meetings to closure.
- Develop and leverage relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.
- Responsible for Account funnel, forecast and AOP performance.
- Own how the customer experiences Philips
- Create and sustain relationships with the Executive level leaders as the single contact point at Philips.
- Develop plans to prevent business and care disruptions.
- Ensure a current knowledge of issues in each facility and monitor resolution through the escalation processes.
- Simplify the impact of Philips required activities for the customer
- Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
Team Within Philips
- Build a strong internal network and align key players to support the delivery of value to our customers and execute deals.
- Maximize the customer experience by creating a predictable process of information gathering and exchange to aligning the Account team to present a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach to the customer.
- Initiate collaboration with Sr. Account Executive or RMS and internal partners to validate and execute the Account Strategy and deal execution.
- Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
- Utilize OneSource and SFDC to share knowledge and develop conversations across the business.
- Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years of field healthcare sales, preferred
- 3+ years of Business to Business sales, required.
- Familiarity with Cardiology and Radiology preferred
- Ability to create comprehensive customer profiles and effective customer acquisition and retention strategy
- Awareness of Philips evolving strategies for expanding and changing its products and services
- Ability to engage the interest of the customer and draw them into meaningful, in-depth conversation
- Experience educating the customer, not only about the sales organization's products and services, but also about industry trends and business issues
- You must reside in the territory (Montana)
- Ability to travel approximately 75%
In return, we offer you:
This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration in the West Zone and to the overall growth of our business. For Marketing and Sales Professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top