Sales, Account Executive (Philadelphia)
Job TitleSales, Account Executive (Philadelphia)
Sales, Account Executive (Philadelphia)
This is a regional level sales management position focused on Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN). The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years successful direct sales and management experience in diagnostic imaging, patient monitoring, IT or consulting in the healthcare space. Must have a strategic selling background with a proven track record navigating complex, matrixed healthcare organizations and with an example portfolio of strategic relationships/partnerships. Candidate needs a solid understanding of the ACA and its impact on the healthcare market place and IDNs. Successful candidate will also have at minimum a bachelor degree, strong leadership and communications skills and a solid foundation with Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.com.
1. Become a trusted advisor and business partner of customers.
- Understand the IDN’s business, their operational and strategic needs, key initiatives, growth goals, IT strategy, etc.
- Gain influence with enterprise-level decision makers. Increase Philips’ brand value within IDN. Provide executive access.
- Create, foster and maintain effective relationships with customer C-Suite, administration and decision makers, including the CIO, CIMO, etc. Own executive level relationships.
- Analyze and understand local environment impacting customer’s business.
2. Provide strategic directions for all Philips businesses in the IDN. Anticipate customer needs and expectations.
- Develop an overall IDN account strategy. Increase account penetration. Drive solution introductions into the IDN space.
- Identify short and long term opportunities. Facilitate growth ambition of Philips businesses.
- Create and develop business, pilot development, co-creation opportunities for our entire HealthTech portfolio, including equipment, informatics, solutions, services and consulting.
- Proactive account planning for target IDNs. Anticipate customer needs and expectations – with timeline for engagement and preparation to be positioned for well-orchestrated wins.
- Develop targeted plans anticipating RFPs and contracts, and collective efforts required to win them, for next 3 years.
3. Serve as the One Philips single point and voice to/from the IDN.
- Serve as single point of contact for C-Suite relationships and Supply Chain.
- Manage and win executive mindshare via awareness of Philips strategic direction, growing capability set across entire HealthTech portfolio, and market partnering advantages.
- Own how the customer experiences Philips. Own customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for IDN’s portfolio AOP, performance and reporting.
4. Organize effective cross-functional (virtual) teams across businesses and groups to drive account strategy.
- Build a strong internal network. Lead and align field, BUs, finance, legal, operations, other groups as it pertains to dealing with the IDN.
- Communicate, align and drive the team to execute on the account plans and strategies.
- Know funnel and drive corporate opportunities.
- Raise level of internal and account engagement.
- Manage B-B opportunities, issues, and negotiations with IDN executives where needed.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top