Rotational Program: Strategic Sales Representative
Job TitleRotational Program: Strategic Sales Representative
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Philips Digital Pathology is revolutionizing the way cancer is diagnosed. In order to maximize the commercial potential of our Digital Pathology Solution, there is a strong need to develop strategic partners within the European Healthcare market. These strategic partners will have the desire to become 100% digital and be advocates digital pathology. In this role, you will work with strategic customers and work alongside sales, marketing, product development and management to develop these prospects into long-term partners. You will be responsible for maximizing order intake, sales, price realization and customer satisfaction in your designated target area. By establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships with various stakeholder groups at key sites, you will drive market visibility in order to ensure our long-term growth and profitability.
You are responsible for
In this 12 months project, you will:
- Develop recommended commercialization strategy for your target area
- Maximize order intake, sales and price realization within the region.
- Map out territory and identify market potential.
- Drive market visibility by frequent customer visits, product demonstrations, evaluations, seminars and congresses.
- Maintain superior relationships at multiple levels within accounts, including executive level.
- Development and implementation of account plans and regional strategy.
- Maintain accurate account, opportunity and funnel data via online management.
- Analyze won deals, expectations, customer satisfaction (NPS), market, competition and trends and communicate winning tactics with colleagues.
On top of this you will learn and develop to:
- Gain knowledge of Digital Pathology and the healthcare space
- Go to market strategy development and execution
- Sales, relationship building and customer facing skills
- Market creation and commercialization strategies
- C-level and physician negotiation
You are a part of
When you walk into work, you will be joining a truly entrepreneurial team of over 330 employees spread around 8 countries, all passionate about defining the future, growing the business and having fun. You will be considered an "early joiner" to the Philips Emerging Business family, which plans to expand itself, by approximately 700 members in the next 3 years.
This position requires a lot of travel, for this reason you will be working from a home based situation. Your office location will be at our Healthcare facility located in Best, The Netherlands.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
We are looking for MBA students (with professional experience of 5-10 years) to finish their MBA study in 2018 and will be available per Q3, September 2018!
- Commercial experience (sales, marketing, business development), preferably in B2B healthcare segment
- Willingness to "roll up sleeves" to perform at all levels and assist in areas outside of core responsibilities
- Strong (fluent in English) Communication, relationship-building, and project management skills
- Clearly apparent drive and passion, with intense desire for success
In return, we offer you
We believe that every mega growth period creates an exceptional career runway. In fact, the Emerging Businesses leadership team gets out of bed every morning with the sole focus of growing the business and growing the people who contribute to it. We offer you our leadership commitment – to innovation and growth. You are likely to experience a dynamic exciting high stakes, mobility-focused environment which could form the launch pad of your career growth - personally, professionally & financially.
The International Talent Development Program offers you the opportunity to experience in two different assignments, which will be cross functional and cross border, the commercial world within Philips Emerging Business. In this assignment, you are working in a Sales role, which lasts for 12 months. In your next assignment, not yet defined also 12 months, we expect you to go cross border and fulfill a Marketing position.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Part of our pre-selection is to complete an online assessment successfully. If you pass this online assessment, we will conduct a recruiter interview and at least one business interview.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply as soon as possible. This position will be removed from the internet per 04-03-2018!
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Systems Engineer—Seattle, WA
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top