Risk Management Intern
Job TitleRisk Management Intern
Philips Healthcare is one of the world's leading medical device companies. We are continuously improving quality of people's lives through our innovative developments across the Healthcare Sector.
Philips Corporate Venturing aims to accelerate & enable sustainable business growth through formation of commercial partnerships and/or collaborations to co-create innovations in the healthcare space. The team is currently recruiting for an intern. The internship involves working with external partners (universities/accelerators/startups/research institutions) and internal stakeholders to identify and drive profitable growth opportunities across Philips core businesses in the region
- Participate in business discussions & support the development of collaboration structures, business models and go-to-market structures
- Conduct market research/sizing, provide recommendations and assist in the drafting policy documents and Opportunity Risk Assessment.
- Conduct market studies on the startup ecosystem, digital health landscape and competitive analysis
To be considered, you should possess the following:
- Currently pursuing a degree with relevant business discipline i.e. Finance, Business Admin
- Good business understanding and result orientation
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills i.e. financial modelling
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
This role would begin from January 2018 - June 2018.
Due to the diversity of this internship, you can be assured that it will be a great learning opportunity. This internship allows you to apply academic theory to actual work place situations which will enable your career making decision post-graduation. To apply for the role, please submit your application via the web link.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top