Job TitleRevenue Manager
As the Revenue Manager for Ultrasound Service & Clinical Education, you will be a key team member in helping the field and management teams drive and accelerate growth and profitability in the business. Your primary role will be to ensure the timely recognition of commercial system revenue and clinical education revenue. Working closely with the Ultrasound Field Service organization you will facilitate the on-time installation of equipment, and through the clinical education team ensuring we are scheduling and delivering programs, that will result in the closure and recognition of revenue. This is a highly visible position, with interaction with upper management, month end responsibilities, and requires the ability to work through high volume periods under pressure and may involve extended hours at peak times.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for developing relationships across organizations to drive the completion of system installations to recognize revenue in the quickest manner possible.
- Drive revenue completion of Clinical Education Flex funds and purchased tuitions to drive revenue recognition within the quickest timeframe possible.
- Administer and track all SPIFF programs to ensure the programs are implemented as outlined in the SPIFF documentation, drive participation, report on performance, and process payouts as outlined in the plan.
- Own the LEAD GENERATION TOOL and Lead process to ensure it continually meets the needs of the organization and the team is following approved processes to quickly follow up and successfully close all leads generated.
- Drive revenue recognition through system and process improvements in Ultrasound Clinical Education Operations and Field organizations. Work cross functionally with Siebel team, Order Administration, Inside Sales, Finance, IT and Field Clinical team to develop and implement efficient processes.
- Research, review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes and tools and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes and tools to drive the timeliness of revenue recognition through service installs and clinical training & education.
- This function as an extension of management and work with manager(s) to identify areas of improvement for driving revenue recognition. Developing and supporting new ideas to drive performance.
- Data validation and verification of all revenue reporting data.
- Contribute to meeting the business objectives by focusing on closing revenue in education flex funds, purchased education, as well as system installations.
- Other miscellaneous projects or assignments may be required to support growth initiative
Ultrasound Clinical Education delivers a broad range of courses to customers across the United States with training facilities in Atlanta, Cleveland and Bothell, WA. And a large number of regional events and Symposiums at other venues. Our Operations team handles all reporting, tools, customer registrations, event management, work order (tuition) management and support of business strategy. The revenue Manager reports into the Director of Ultrasound Education, but works directly within the operations team to support the Ultrasound Services (Field and Clinical)
A challenging position based in Bothell with a national scope. You will interact with the Ultrasound Field Service team, Ultrasound Clinical Solutions teams, Sales Operations, Inside sales, Service Contract Team, as well as upper management. You will collaborate cross functionally with many other internal organizations within Philips. Ultrasound Clinical Education offers you the ability to work together for a better tomorrow, not only for patients, but for yourself. Philips offers a full range of benefits and training to further your career within the organization.
We are looking for:
Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
Five to ten years of Business and/or Financial Analysis and reporting experience, required.
Strong skills in customer service, communication, leadership, problem solving and team building.
Ability to multi-task and continue forward progress on multiple objectives in a changing environment.
Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
Strong project management, analytical and organizational skills.
Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
Advanced Excel (Power Pivot, VBA) is a requirement of this position.
Access, Powerpoint is strongly recommended.
Share Point expertise including lists with advanced export functionality for reporting and work flow.
Strong knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems is required.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top