Retention Direct Sales Representative
Retention Direct Sales Representative
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Promote Philips Lifeline service by re-connecting and confirming the sale with the Consumer. You can be a leader on the team and focus confirming sales of the Philips Lifeline product/service that can save lives.
Shift: Monday - Friday 12pm: to 8:30pm
Saturday 9am to 6:00pm -once a month with a rotation day that week
You are responsible for
- Answering incoming calls from customers requesting to cancel or upgrade Philips Lifeline service
- Make outbound calls to potential customers wishing to cancel or upgrade service
- Collect past due balances
- Provide support to sales queues, as requested
- Offer targeted solutions based on customer need to increase length of stay and reduce customer churn.
- Provide support and re-sell solutions to customers who have not installed service to assist with our order to install rate.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer issues by following the escalation process.
- Meet or exceed order volume targets and individual assigned objectives.
- Interface with service to ensure high customer satisfaction including appropriate involvement with subscriber turnover.
- Assist with accounts receivable matters when required.
- Complete any special tasks or duties as assigned by your Manager. You are a part of
Philips Lifeline Direct Sales team based in the Framingham, MA office. Philips Lifeline is the leader in the 24 hour Personal Response Service (PERS) in North America. We have been around for over 40 years and now part of Philips over ten years.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 4year BS/BA degree is strongly preferred with a mixture of 2-4 years of experience in business-to-consumer sales
- Minimum 3 years of successful outbound telesales in a call center required. Lead generation experience preferred In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top