Reporting and Analytics Engineer
Job TitleReporting and Analytics Engineer
Reporting and Analytics Engineer
We challenge you to support the Hospital to Home (H2H) division under Philips’ Healthcare umbrella. Our population is aging and more patients live with chronic disease. As demand for care in nontraditional settings grows, so does the cost and complexity of providing it. This position will be working with a diverse set of administrative, financial claims, and clinical databases. You will be leveraging these databases to promote effective methods of population management across the care continuum. You will bring your computer science background and expertise in data analytics to complement a team of clinicians, epidemiologists engineers and testers. You will be comfortable working with a diverse team to develop new solutions for reporting and data analytics that support the Philips Telehealth affiliate products and clinical transformation services. You will also participate in a broad range of research activities related to development and implementation of clinical programs and enabling technologies.
- Manage data integration projects to support reporting and analytics for new H2H product development.
- Provide data management expertise to extract and transform data from clinical information systems for data analytics and clinical research initiatives.
- Provide data analytics expertise for:
- Evaluation of clinical and financial data related to H2H telehealth programs.
- Development of advanced decision support systems and predictive modeling.
- Design and develop visualizations using third party tools
- Troubleshoot and analyze reporting and data warehouse issues
- Support Customer Data Analytics Processes
Clinical Analytics and Reporting is a department consisting of clinical research and product focused clinicians that are responsible for analysis of clinical data. These analyses report patient and clinical practice outcomes that encourage transformation of care to patients and develop innovative product capabilities that change the face of healthcare delivery. The department is responsible for analytic competencies that are expanding across the Philips informatics products, execution of production reporting activities for H2H telehealth programs, and evaluation of clinical decision support features for existing and new product offerings.
Philips Hospital to Home initiative enables connected care from the hospital to the home, especially at key transition points. Meaningful innovation that manages the continuity of care empowers patients and care teams, and has the potential to improve patient outcomes, provide better value, and expand access to care.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
We are looking for
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with the ability to develop, organize and execute complex projects
- Substantial experience with database technology, including RDBMS, ETL, BI / Data warehousing, SQL programming. SQL Server experience highly preferred.
- Experience with visualization and analysis tools, such as Qlik, Tableau, and Excel
- Experience working with clinical experts to effectively interpret clinical research requirements
- Strong fundamental programming skills with Java and/or Python
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with biostatistical analysis software such as SAS and Stata.
- Fluent in modern advanced analytical tools (e.g. Python, R, Scala, MATLAB etc.).
- Experience with Big Data Technologies such Hadoop, Apache Spark, Hive and NoSQL Databases.
- Experience with Big Data Machine learning tools such as APACHE Mahout or APACHE Spark MLLIB
Call to Action / Contact
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top