Repair Technician 3
Job TitleRepair Technician 3
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Repair Technician 3 will operate relatively autonomous within the team using procedures, prints, schematics and other provided materials.
You are responsible for
- Verifying complete and correct paperwork for items upon arrival.
- Pre-test of various incoming products for repair.
- Organizing and staging of repairs (by priority)
- Mechanical assembly / re-assembly
- Electrical assembly / re-assembly
- Initializing / completing repair paperwork
- Tracking repair data / creating and printing repair reports
- Performing limited troubleshooting on repair items
- Assisting with fabrication and assembling electronics from schematics, rough sketches, and verbal instructions.
- Quality and efficiency of workmanship and product output
You are a part of
This role will be a part of the Manufacturing team in Gainesville, FL.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 2 + years of professional electronics experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Complete understanding of AC and DC theory and ability to apply to troubleshoot and repair electro-mechanical and cable assemblies.
- Ability to utilize various electronics test equipment, such as meters, network analyzers and power supplies
- Ability to troubleshoot electro-mechanical assemblies to the component level performing soldering and electronic repair.
- Ability to disassemble and reassemble electro-mechanical equipment using prints and schematics
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple assignments.
- Ability to learn and utilize company provided software for tracking purchases, receipt of materials, and return or replacement items.
- Experience with various electronic equipment (DMM, network analyzer)
In return, we offer you
Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
Invivo Corporation, a subsidiary of Philips Healthcare and world leader in MRI coils and related accessories, is looking to expand its Gainesville, FL team. Our vision is to deliver clinical solutions to our customers, whether indirectly through Original Equipment Manufacturers of MRI scanners, or directly to clinical MRI users. Our history is grounded in the expert development of MRI coils and more recently in the development of integrated clinical solutions like Functional MRI and the DynaCAD breast imaging system. Research and advanced development are at the core of the future of the MRI field and are a key part of Invivo's strategy for growth.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top