Remote Service Advocate (RSA)
Job TitleRemote Service Advocate (RSA)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
We challenge you to join our team as a Remote Service Advocate. The purpose of this role is to improve customer satisfaction and business performance through advancing remote services on a market level.
You are responsible for
Acting as a Remote Service Advocate, you ensure and efficient and effective service delivery while improving brand perception/satisfaction and process compliance for direct and indirect channels in the designated market by development of technical process, being the pivot point towards the Remote Service Engineer and BIU Serviceability Design (Maintaining Strong Connectivity).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assuming ownership of a connectivity-related event from initiation to completion
- Improve connectivity of remote devices via IPSEC/SSL VPN tunnels, DSS, etc.
- Utilization of strong communication skills with local service, customer IT, and other groups involved in the Philips Remote Services (PRS) escalation process
- Implementing best practices and process improvements while diagnosing problems, applying effective solutions and determining follow up actions
- Resolving basic network and technical application problems
- Being an ambassador of the Philips brand and by living the Philips Behaviors
- Escalating unsolved problems to helpdesk organizations when needed
- Communicate progress to project manager and leadership
- Initiate, support and drive remote Connectivity performance improvement programs within the Market
Key measures North America Connectivity
- Sustained Connectivity
- Daily Resolved Connection
- System Initial Connectivity
Speed of Resolution
- Time to Resolve Connectivity loss
You are a part of
The core objective of the Remote Service Advocate (RSA) is to improve connectivity to our medical devices on the Philips Remote Services network. This includes everything from resolving IPSEC or SSL VPN connectivity issues, to ensuring highly remote capable devices are able to leverage tools such as proactive monitoring or data analytics. As such, our preferred candidate is equally adept at troubleshooting both network and application related issues.
Our team of engineers proactively addresses connectivity issues, working closely with the various stakeholders, and managing such events end to end
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 3+ years of related experience
- Experience in Customer Services or Customer Relations
- Good understanding of networking concepts (CCNA level preferred)
- Deliver required results with high levels of customer satisfaction, both internal external.
- Team player with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate cross-functionally
- Prioritization and time management
- Ability to manage relationships, utilizing influence to work through roadblocks
- Able to demonstrate good understanding of Microsoft Excel and work with large amounts of data
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top