Remote Sales - Install Base
Job TitleRemote Sales – Install Base
Sales, Remote/Inside Sales, Install Base for Philips Hospital Capital Equipment (Alpharetta, GA)
The Inside Sales Specialist role is based in the Alpharetta, GA office and will have assigned territory responsibility for a defined geography. Philips is seeking top performers for this exciting growth opportunity. The Inside Sales Specialist will require skills to work effectively across the sales organization and generate annual revenue growth by calling on installed base hospitals that have Philips imaging systems. We will position and sell our upgrades and services.
- Advanced Prospecting and Planning with multiple Hospitals and Philips Field Sales professionals
- Generate and qualify leads over the phone (e.g. cold calling, prospecting, schedule sales calls).
- Ability to build relationships with key decision makers.
- Presentation and Closing skills required.
- Determine customer’s requirements and present Philips solutions.
- Submit budgetary and formal quote requests and changes.
- Negotiate agreements and achieve closure.
- Ability to use technology is a must to be able to consolidate customer information.
- Responsible for reconciling orders to appropriate territories monthly as needed.
- Provide weekly order/tracking reports.
- Manage samples and demo processes/requests.
- Support tactical aspects of customer trials (samples, evaluation forms, tracking results, etc.).
- Enter Customer Feedback and handle warranty issues.
- Follow up with collateral, samples, trials.
- Contribute to territory planning/coverage
- Build a strong internal network to support the efficient delivery of value to our customers, execute deals and resolve customer issues.
- Ensure an effective collaboration process between Philips Field Sales Teams and the Inside Sales Specialists throughout the sales process.
- Maintaining and upselling within established accounts.
- Continue to meet AOP goals
- Responsible for contract management and renewal
- Resolves service issues in a timely manner (e.g. credit, collection, run-outs, failures etc.)
- Proactively develops and communicates account maintenance programs
- Manage product renewals and upgrades.
- Provide field rep back up coverage as requested.
Teamwork is a critical to ensure success in this role. The Inside Sales Specialist will be part of a team of a larger Team and reports to a Team Leader. Works closely with Philips Sales Specialists in the field, within your assigned geography.
Critical Competencies include: Exceptional communication skills, Teaming along with Delivering/Exceeding Assigned Quota will be paramount.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2-4 yrs of previous inside sales experience (medical/healthcare preferred)
- Prefer experience calling at various levels within hospitals. (administration, nursing, biomedical engineering, purchasing / materials management, etc.).
- Candidates should have proven experience in either sales, clinical/nursing, technical/biomedical, or engineering.
- Prefer previous experience in medical sales, and/or any of the following product categories (Imaging Systems and/or Service Sales)
- Professional sales skills, experience, appearance, written and oral skill.
- Proven track record of consistent top sales performance preferred.
- Experience with SalesForce.Com is preferable. Other CRM experience would be beneficial.
- Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Project, Office and Outlook.
- Must be able to work within a Team environment, performance based culture.
- Various shifts available and may vary due to assignment of territory and time zones
- Ability to set and achieve aggressive sales objectives, goals.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top