Remote Clinical Applications Support Specialist- Patient Monitoring
Job TitleRemote Clinical Applications Support Specialist- Patient Monitoring
We welcome you to join Philips as an experienced Remote Clinical Applications Support Specialist in Alpharetta, GA. You will be responsible for providing telephone and remote clinical application support to internal and external customers within Patient Care Monitoring Solutions.
- Provides telephone clinical application support to external and internal customers
- Provide remote clinical application support for end user problems using the latest remote access technologies as appropriate
- Resolves customer satisfaction issues by providing solutions to complex clinical application issues
- Assist with application-related escalations
- Defines and escalates customer satisfaction and product issues as appropriate
- Provide on-site support in critical customer situations, as determined by their manager
- Take a self-directed leadership role in the support and resolution of clinical issues
- Improves customer satisfaction and company profitability by timely resolution of clinical product issues
Metrics and Business Results
- Provide regular input into knowledge-based tools
- Responsible for timely and accurate submission of individual scorecard results
- Perform complete and accurate data entry in the databases
- Utilize call center tools to monitor and ensure customers' calls are answered timely
- Manage company assets effectively including training, tools, equipment, travel and business expenditures, etc. per company policy or procedure
- Provide product improvement recommendations to the PMG within department guidelines
- Provide a positive, cohesive company image when discussing the company, products, and management decisions, etc. with the internal and external customer
- Act as a clinical resource for the overall goals of the team
- Share clinical information with peers and internal customers within department guidelines
- Assess complex problems, collects data, establishes facts, helps Technical Support Engineers to define an action plan, and drive the plan to resolution
- Fulfills all designated product and related training requirements (TEDs)
- Takes ownership of and works with manager on development planning
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Clinical Support, you will be a part of a strong, cohesive clinical support team and will interact with healthcare customers throughout the country.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This role will be based in our Alpharetta office off the Windward Parkway exit. This job comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Bachelor of Science Degree Preferred
- Must be registered and in good standing with appropriate credentialing body.
- A minimum of five (5) years of clinical experience preferred.
- Three (3) years of experience in a clinical phone support environment preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Display highly effective communication skills.
- Ability to work cohesively and effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of general anatomy and physiology.
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous demands and prioritizes work with minimal supervision.
- Advanced knowledge of clinical applications within Philips Patient Monitoring.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Scheduled on-call availability may be required
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top