Regional Sales Manager - Sleep and Respiratory Care (Florida/Southern Georgia)
Job TitleRegional Sales Manager – Sleep and Respiratory Care (Florida/Southern Georgia)
Regional Sales Director – Sleep and Respiratory Care (Florida and Southern Georgia)
Responsible for recruiting, hiring and developing sales associates as well as managing sales activities for the defined geographical region of Florida and Southern Georgia. Residency required to be within the assigned Region. The incumbent is expected to have a full understanding and knowledge of Philips Respironics people and processes as they relate to customer service, products, programs and technical support, product service, financing and shipping.
- Work with Account Managers to reinforce and coach a consultative selling methodology, included but not limited to, pre call, call and post call planning, influencing perceptions, and managing resistance
- Maintains a positive perception of Philips Respironics in their respective market place by controlling the message as it relates to marketing and sales strategies
- Supports all development and training initiatives related to their direct reports skill and knowledge growth
- Responsible for teaching and using written plans for associate and account development.
- Responsible for creating mutually beneficial outcomes by helping our customers differentiate themselves and grow their businesses, while maintaining acceptable profitability for Philips Respironics.
- Demonstrate knowledge about the clinical applications of company products with a unique understanding of the customer base and the markets within which the company operates Leverage industry knowledge to create competitive advantages with key customers.
- Work with team members to ensure business strategies are developed and implemented that effectively manage partnering agreements with identified customers.
- Work with senior management and direct reports on the development and execution of key programs to establish, maintain, and expand on mutually beneficial business partnering relationships with an end result of increasing sales and profitability for both parties
- Facilitate high performing regional team performance
- Foster career development across direct reports
- Effectively forecast product needs for assigned region
- Maintain expense and sample budgets within company guidelines
- Work across regional and territory boundaries with strategic accounts to ensure optimal alignment to meet desired customer and company outcomes
- Identify and segment regional customers to align with company goals
We Are Looking For:
- Business Acumen, Strategic Leadership, Customer Focus, Action Orientation, Team Leadership, Solutions Focus, Ethics & Values, Aggressiveness, Commitment, Instructiveness, Coaching, Influence, Communications
- Take accountability to execute their personal development plan to grow within current role and to prepare for future roles.
- BS/BA degree in a business discipline, strongly preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of overall business experience in a sales capacity with a demonstrated ability to lead a sales force in medical device or industry. Demonstrated success for managing a direct
sales team. Demonstrated knowledge of the Homecare Medical Equipment industry, strongly preferred. Specific experience within the sleep and respiratory care field highly preferred. Knowledge of the targeted customer base and company products, preferred.
- Position requires the ability to travel 50-60% assigned region. Must be able to master a variety of office equipment such as PCs, fax machines, copiers, telephones, voicemails, I-pads, etc. in the normal course of conducting business. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook, required. Experience with CRM applications such as SalesForce.com, strongly preferred.
- Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top