Regional Sales Manager - Digital Pathology (Mountain States)
Job TitleRegional Sales Manager – Digital Pathology (Mountain States)
Regional Sales manager, Digital Pathology – Mountain States
- Develop strong knowledge of market, accounts, competition and industry trends and utilize in creation of Regional Sales Strategy
- Develop a Regional Sales Strategy to achieve or exceed goals, metrics and expectations
- Ensure the Regional Sales Strategy represents the full One Philips product portfolio including services
- Direct the development of AM Business Plans, consolidating all plans into a Region Plan for BP and Stakeholder alignment
- Communicate and drive execution of the Regional Sales Strategy.
- Communicate overall strategy with all stake holders to include specialists and service.
- Adapt to Philips strategies to align with evolving customer needs
- Monitor, analyze, and drive sales metrics and results.
- Manage and drive funnel growth and forecast accuracy across all product lines
- Coach AMs in executing their business and hold them accountable for their results.
- Participate in customer meetings to closure.
- Develop and leverage relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.
- Responsible for funnel, forecast, regional profitability and AOP performance
- Create and sustain relationships with senior players at major accounts.
- Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
- Ensure customer issues are resolved through the escalation process.
- Coach the sales team to support the customer during deliver, install, and post-installation
- Ensure the usage of standard processes and guidelines by the sales team.
- Coach AM’s and AE’s to create winning account and deal strategies which includes a One Philip approach to the customer.
- Build a strong regional team through hiring, succession planning, and onboarding.
- Set clear expectations and communicate regularly to promote understanding.
- Foster a culture of teamwork and information sharing.
- Create a strong culture of development by building the skills and knowledge of the sales team.
Job Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience; Five years minimum management responsibility.
- Strong executive level interpersonal skills
- Proven experience navigating and successfully developing complex deals.
- A world class, senior level sales professional with a proven track record of success managing people and complex multi discipline sales scenarios
- Demonstrated success at developing and communicating a clear strategic vision and effectively executing that vision.
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement Sales Strategies.
- Ability to work with and manage by influence a large diverse sales team to close complex sales opportunities
- Possessing the drive and persistency to overcome obstacles are paramount to success in this position.
- Working knowledge of Healthcare products and services is preferred.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top