Regional Account Manager Österreich Ost / Mitte (m/w)
Job TitleRegional Account Manager Österreich Ost / Mitte (m/w)
Aim of the job
- The KAM represents Philips towards the key account and internally represents the key account (key account = all relevant stakeholders in the region like hospitals, ambulant care, insurance institutions etc.)
- The KAM should have an in-depth understanding of the customer strategy in the territory and defines an account strategy that drives profitable high growth opportunities for Philips.
- KAMs maximize profitable sales and customer satisfaction, selling all Philips Healthsystems and applicable Philips Healthtech products, systems, solutions & services whilst balancing short and long term business goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and drive credible and productive long-term relations at the appropriate organizational levels and disciplines, to maximize the value (top- and bottom-line) of the short & long term business goals of Philips Healthsystems / Healthtech.
- Develop senior and executive customer management level relations
- Develop good understanding of the customer business and needs, market insights and competition offering.
- Develop, coordinate, implement and drive the account plan, including tailored value proposition in line with the national strategy to maximize business opportunities.
- Accountable for the order intake & sales forecast on a quarterly & yearly base at the assigned accounts
- Realize planned order intake, sales and profitability
- Negotiate / generate agreements with the assigned accounts.
- Coordinate the account team and drive other disciplines such as Project Management, Operations and Customer Services
- Collaboration with channel partners where required
- Support the regional team to implement strategic solutions (e.g. Health Continuum, Philips Healthtech, strategic account management) in assigned area
- Ensure that completed quotations are based on a solution / configuration compliant to specifications validated by the Businesses, and it is properly reviewed by operations (Project Management) for feasibility and accuracy prior to being issued
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback per quality standard policy.
- When required provide dedicated support to assigned accounts to ensure timely handover of the signed customer acceptance document and support collecting accounts receivable (AR)
The minimum yearly salary is equal to € 57.750.- / gross with willingness to overpay. The actual annual income is commensurate with the market, your qualifications, and experience. Additionally, we offer various social benefits
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top