Region Service Manager (WI / MN region)
Job TitleRegion Service Manager (WI / MN region)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead and manage all service functions for assigned Region for Customer Services in the Wisconsin / Minnesota region. You will participate in the development and implementation of strategic and tactical plans to achieve annual revenue targets, grow the region's revenue from core business and value added services.
You are responsible for
- People Leadership (Managerial Courage, Command Skills, Developing Direct Reports and Others, Building Effective Teams)
- Customer Ownership (Customer Focus, Composure, Negotiating, Business Acumen)
- Operational Management (Drive for Results, Business Acumen, Decision Quality)
- Financial Accountability (Drive for Results, Business Acumen, Decision Quality)
- Strategic and Tactical Initiatives / Resource Balancing: Determine possible strategic and tactical initiatives and prioritize based on business needs and resource availability.
- Full P/L responsibilities
You are a part of
You will be part of a 5,500 member North American healthcare Sales and Service organization. Working within this group, you would benefit from the team's growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings. In a 'One Team' culture, you will have the support of an intrinsically linked group of multi-disciplinary experts who are driven by a common mission of making the world healthier and more sustainable.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ year's leadership experience in health care services or equipment sales. 7+ years of leadership experience preferred. Experience in diagnostic imaging desirable.
- Solid experience managing a profit/loss business.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic initiatives to generate growth in revenue. Can create competitive strategies and plans.
- The ability to effectively handle multiple and conflicting high-level business problems simultaneously under time constraints.
- Effectively manage numerous business issues at a broad conceptual level and tolerate ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with customers effectively and always instill confidence in the situation.
- Excellent leadership, teamwork, influencing, mentoring, coaching and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical, organization and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills including demonstrated stand-up presentation skills, group facilitation and ability to effectively interact with customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively in a team-based organization and with management and individuals of various levels and backgrounds across all department and organizational levels.
- PC skills with demonstrated knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Ability to work individually and under minimal supervision to include a mixture of both remote and office environments leading remote workforce.
- Enthusiastic and high energy
- Proven ability and track record of managing field personal
- Master's Degree in Business Administration preferred
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top