Region Service Manager - Appalachian Region
Job TitleRegion Service Manager – Appalachian Region
We challenge you to join Philips Healthcare as a Patient Care & Monitoring Solutions (PCMS) Regional Service Manager supporting our Patient Monitoring business in the Appalachian Service Region* where you will use your managerial skills to drive your team to provide the best in class customer service! As part of the Service Engineering organization, you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage all Core service functions for assigned Region for Customer Services including full P/L responsibilities.
- Participate in the development and implementation of strategic and tactical plans to achieve annual revenue targets and
grow Region revenue from core business and value added services.
- Collaborate with DI, Ultrasound, Equipment Sales, Service Sales, Multi-Vendor, Medical IT, PMGs and other Philips companies to leverage capabilities and identify new business opportunities and develop plans for implementation.
- Build strong collaborative working relationships and provide direction for marketing, customer support, product sales and service operations.
- Plan and develop processes to implement and manage marketing programs and promotions for Service products within the Region to achieve and exceed targets.
- Drive continuous business process improvement in the Region.
- Responsible for the achievement of annual revenue goals in excess of $130 million.
- Manage an annual operating budget of $10-15 million as well as 20-25 direct reports.
- Determine possible strategic and tactical initiatives and prioritize based on business needs and resource availability.
- Territory includes Upstate NY, West PA and West Virginia
You will be part of a 5,500-member North American Healthcare Sales and Service organization. Working within this group, you’d benefit from the team’s growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings. In a ‘One Team’ culture, you’ll have the support of an intrinsically linked group of multi-disciplinary experts who are driven by a common mission of making the world healthier and more sustainable.
As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in
which to develop your talents further.
We are seeking candidates with the following:
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5- 7 years leadership experience in healthcare services or equipment sales.
- Experience managing a P/L business.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic initiatives to generate growth in revenue.
- Ability to partner with all levels of management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a demanding environment.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with customers effectively and always instill confidence in any situation.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead Field Service Engineers to achieve targets.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
May be required to be available 24 × 7 via phone.
Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Travel up to 50-75% to the customer site, zone office or identified locations for meetings, training and business needs outside the Zone.
- * Candidate must reside within the territory. It is preferred that they are in close proximity to a major airport. Territory includes Upstate NY, West PA and West Virginia.
If you are interested in an array of development and growth opportunities to demonstrate your impact both personally and professionally, come create your legacy here…
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top