Region Service Manager
Job TitleRegion Service Manager
We challenge you to join Philips Healthcare as a Regional Service Manager supporting our Imaging Systems business where you will use your managerial skills in driving your team to provide the best in class customer service! As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
Responsible for the achievement of annual revenue goals exceeding $130 million. Manage an annual operating budget of over $30 million as well as 18-35 direct reports
- Lead and manage all Core service functions for assigned Region for Customer Services including full P/L responsibilities.
- Participate in the development and implementation of strategic and tactical plans to achieve annual revenue targets and grow Region revenue from core business and value added services.
- Collaborate with PCCI, Ultrasound, Equipment Sales, Service Sales, Multi-Vendor, Medical IT, PMGs and other Philips companies to leverage capabilities and identify new business opportunities and develop plans for implementation.
- Build strong collaborative working relationships and provide direction for marketing, customer support, product sales and service operations.
- Plan and develop processes to implement and manage marketing programs and promotions for Service products within the Region to achieve and exceed targets.
- Drive continuous business process improvement in the Region.
- Responsible for the achievement of annual revenue goals.
- Determine possible strategic and tactical initiatives and prioritize based on business needs and resource availability.
As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
We are seeking candidates with the following:
- Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5- 7 years leadership experience in healthcare services or equipment sales.
- Experience managing a team in a union environment
- Experience managing a P/L business.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic initiatives to generate growth in revenue.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a demanding environment. *Demonstrated ability to interface with customers effectively and always instill confidence in any situation.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead Field Service Engineers to achieve targets.
Candidates can reside in Nebraska or Iowa
If you are interested in an array of development and growth opportunities to demonstrate your impact both personally and professionally, come create your legacy here. …
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top