Job TitleReceiving Inspector
- Perform electrical, mechanical, and visual inspections of material in the manufacturing stream, from receiving inspection through finished goods.
- Create and develop inspection plans for parts with in-depth knowledge of equipment available.
- Primary responsible for bearing ball control and inspection (inventory, cleaning, inspection, results recording)
- Operate CMM
- Continuously monitor inspection results for discrepancies in parts or inspection methods, technical supervision of inspection methods
- Perform first article inspection and write up reports
- Prepares and issues quality reports (e.g. inspection reports or rejected material reports) when required.
- Assist R&D and other departments in technical assistance and in setting up and running quality experiments, capability studies, etc.
- Effectively train others in any or all components of the job.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Must stay current with evolving technology and in-house processes to be able to recommend purchases of inspection equipment.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top