Radiology Relationship Manager
Job TitleRadiology Relationship Manager
Job DescriptionRadiology Relationship Manager
Ideally based in Andover, MA, the Radiology Relationship Manager (RRM) is a new position in Philips Healthcare responsible for monitoring, assessing and improving radiology departmental performance at client sites. The RRM will seek out improvement opportunities that include but are not limited to increased imaging asset utilization, improved competencies of staff, scheduling efficiency, upgrade and replacement options, and imaging appropriateness.
Radiology Relationship Manager
About Philips Healthcare:
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle – patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
Philips’ Radiology Solutions delivers multimodality departmental solutions that create value beyond the individual imaging system or modality. The business unit addresses the rapidly shifting needs of our customers in order to succeed in the new value-based healthcare environments by working closely with product BIUs, 3rd party partners and local country organizations to develop the solutions roadmap for Radiology. In collaboration with product BIUs and 3rd party partners, Radiology Solutions delivers customized and configured radiology department level solutions that are designed to improve workflow, performance measurement, clinical context and overall clinical and operational performance.
Radiology Relationship Manager Description:
The RRM interprets and visualizes data for positive and negative trends. When improvements are needed, the RRM conducts root cause analyses and develops action plans. The RRM presents findings and recommendations to clients (generally department administrators) and works with other experts within Philips on account (e.g., Solution Architects) to design and implement change.
- Becoming an expert on the use of Philips Practice Management Tool, which provides real-time radiology performance data. The RRM trains customers on the PMT, and performs configuration of reporting and other requests.
- Performing live and remote training, configuration and customization support to customers for business intelligence and operational analytics tools.
- Mentor and foster long term, sustainable relationships at multiple levels of the customer organization and strategically manage the success of defined accounts
- Provide best practice recommendations, assist customers in solving point-in-time challenges and partner with the customer to increase the effective use of our products
- Act as a direct point of contact within Customer Service for the customer and account team to drive resolution of product and support issues, and communicate within the organization to meet the customer’s needs
- Program manage escalations as raised by the customer or account team
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Understand the customer’s environment and leverage this information to ensure overall customer success with our products and support
- Analyze and monitor adoption and product utilization
- Ensure customer renewal and drive the growth of customer advocates
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer’s business challenges and objectives to appropriately map Philips solution features and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Partner with the customer to establish a transformational Business Roadmap/Blueprint to ensure achievement of business goals
- Provides consultation to significantly enhance business performance not obvious to others
- Create and maintain credibility as a C-level advisor/coach especially around change management (people, process & technology)
Radiology Relationship Manager Profile & Qualifications:
- BS in business or technical field and at least 5 years of experience managing and executing service development projects, bringing one or more new services from idea to market.
- Prior working experience in hospital environment, particularly in an operational role (strong preference for radiology / imaging) sufficient to effectively engage with internal subject matter experts and liaison with customers on concept or validation testing
- Familiarity with the role, advantages, and limitations of medical imaging and hospital IT systems
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Someone that recognizes key performance indicators and their relevance to a healthcare provider (esp. radiology or imaging), understand how these can be measured (link to systems) and limitations in those measurements, and the (people, process, system) factors that impact those KPIs
- Fluency with typical roles and interactions within a radiology department and/or hospital; understand roles as linked to KPIs
- Analytical and quantitative skills: Working knowledge of operational analytics, statistics, and data analysis sufficient for interaction with software development teams and customer (hospital) administration
- Ability to interpret data and trends, use of Business Intelligence type tooling, including
- Data and information visualization techniques and presentation skills for summarizing complex information for purposes of decision making
- Ability to draft and interpret/review business cases, through either work or academic experience
- Familiarity with continuous improvement techniques and project management
- both for driving operational excellence in service development as well as to embed excellence practices in customer-facing service design
- Experience working independently to determine methods and procedures on new and custom solutions
- A proven leader/coach for others
- Proven expertise in effectively providing formal technical and/or functional direction to other professionals
- Understands key continuous improvement methods (Lean, Six Sigma): when, why, and how to deploy and can effectively communicate with both stakeholders and continuous improvement expert
- Can execute structured root cause analysis, critical thinking, and problem solving methodologies (supported by tools and procedures), and explain the process and results to stakeholders
- Project management experience, especially with Agile (in SW development or other domains), schedule management (including standard tools, such as MS Project), requirements management, and budgeting is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with sensitivity to complex organizational structures, varying cultures, and potentially conflicting goals. Comfort working with both internal and external customers
Position in the organization
This position reports to the head of Customer Experience and Applications for the Radiology Solutions Business.
Travel and Relocation
This position preferred location is in the greater Boston area, yet remote/work from home is acceptable. Travel requirement is 75% to work at customer facilities in the northeast and mid-Atlantic area.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top