Quality System Process Expert
Job TitleQuality System Process Expert
Provide compliance and Quality Management System process improvement support to the E2E Program teams to ensure compliance with optimization and efficiency in E2E processes. Your main responsibilities are:
- Quality Management System process expert, acting in support of the Philips Healthcare Quality Assurance team and Q&R Business Process Owner, across the Philips Q&R network for the E2E program
- Participate directly as the Philips Healthcare Quality Management System Expert in Philips “Process Capabilities” deployment programs, in the Idea to Market (I2M), Market to Order (M2O), and/or Order to Cash (O2C) arenas. Ensuring compliance, efficiency and effectiveness of the processes within the Philips Healthcare sector, cross sectors, and at Philips corporate.
- This entails a thorough knowledge, as example, of Design (I2M), Marketing & Brand & Promotions (M2O), Production & Servicing (O2C) and Procurement /Purchasing
Includes, but is not limited to all Idea to Market (I2M), Market to Order (M2O), and/or Order to Cash (O2C) processes.
- Support cross-Philips setup and deployment of the Quality Management Systems along business model lines as identified by End to End teams
- Work with Philips End to End & ARIS process modeling teams, Business Management System and Quality Management System owners, as well as any other stakeholders to ensure new process descriptions and procedures (PDDs – Process Definition Documents) are efficient, effective, and compliant to the applicable regulations
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top