Quality Specialist 3
Job TitleQuality Specialist 3
- Evaluate, investigate, track and complete complaints through effective and established complaint handling process.
- Ensure accurate documentation of evaluation and investigation results with the assigned complaint records.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Customer Support, Field personnel, Market Service Order reviewers and other appropriate groups for adequate initial evaluation of complaints.
- Participate and collaborate objectively with productive conclusions in the Complaint Handling Unit meetings.
- Coordinate with the reportable complaint investigators in providing any missing information for root cause activities.
- Collaborate with Adverse Event Coordinators for reportable complaints as well as Product Safety Committees for Correction and Removal process.
- Assist in trending of complaints and collaborate with the appropriate groups to ensure that the data gets pushed to the appropriate departments for actions.
- Support reviews and audits assigned.
- Identify and drive process related improvements related to compliance and efficiency gains
- Work with the Post Market Surveillance Manager for any other projects assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in a medically regulated and technical environment.
- BS in engineering discipline or equivalent education, experience, training.
- Demonstrated strong results orientation.
- Proficiency using statistical tools, office tools, and various other computer software applications.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet regulatory reporting time frames and company requirements.
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation with demonstrated ability to function independently and in a group environment.
- Requires the proven ability to consistently meet and/or exceed goals. Must be capable of making commitments, setting priorities, and delivering results on time.
- Able to exercise sound judgment within Philips using standard operating procedures and policies to determine appropriate action to achieve objectives.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top