In this role, you have the opportunity to be a part of Philips Health Tech's Quality Control team in Gainesville, FL. Along with your team, you will be responsible for product inspection to insure that it meets business obligations for product flow while remaining compliant.
You are responsible for:
- Performing manufacturing and service inspections, and sampling and testing of incoming components and raw materials
- Ensuring raw materials, in-process and finished products meet company standards
- Applying approval or rejection labels to bulk raw materials once analytical data is evaluated
- Minimizing down time by reducing production rework and recalls
You are a part of:
You will work as a skilled worker preforming a number of non-repetitive product quality inspection. You will operate relatively autonomous within procedures, methods and techniques. Information on assignments are not always complete and leave some scope for own interpretation. This will all be achieved with some level of supervision and team support.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of statistical methods to ensure that specified levels of safety, reliability and process capability are achieved, maintained, or improved.
- Knowledge of systems design, specification and analysis.
- Knowledge of IPC manufacturing standards.
- Electronic manufacturing background, preferably in a Medical Device Manufacturing environment.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent training/experience
- One year experience in electronics manufacturing environment or equivalent
- Prior manufacturing engineering and quality assurance functions preferred
- IPC 610 Specialist training required
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223 , option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top