Quality Engineer - CAPA
Quality Engineer - CAPA
In this Quality & Regulatory (Q&R) role within Philips, your challenge will be to guide and support Business Groups, Markets and enabling functions to always do the right thing. This involves being a confident advisor on approval, regulatory compliance and quality management related topics, in order to achieve timely releases of innovative products that deliver high quality and outstanding reliability to the lives they will improve.
You are responsible for
Working in the medical industry brings much fulfillment, as well as unique challenges. As part of our HealthTech focused company, you will be responsible for successfully dealing with and managing Philips relationships with approval agencies such as the US Federal Drug Administration (FDA).
- Manage activities within the CAPA process. Manage workflow in the CAPA process.
- Support the CAPA process by facilitating CAPA training.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in task completion, decision-making, empowerment of others, exception management, training, problem solving and team leadership. Lead CAPA activities, and provide assistance in other Quality areas, as needed
- Maintain a high level of expertise in current regulatory root cause investigation requirements, and serve as a resource for compliance to these requirements
- Recognized as a CAPA expert
- Lead CAPA process improvement initiatives and implement according to scheduled timelines
- Participate and support internal and external inspections and assist with implementing solutions to audit findings
- Perform periodic trend analysis and corrective action effectiveness measures of all quality system events and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Facilitate weekly Corrective Board meetings
You are part of
Philips is a diversified technology company, focused on improving people's lives through meaningful innovation. With a century of history and more than 450 innovative products and services, we are ready to meet today's challenges in healthcare by creating solutions that deliver better care to more people at lower cost.
As a result of Philips renewed commitment to Quality, it has recently restructured its organization to ensure you and your department have clear interfaces with Philips Business Group and Market leadership, and can harness the expertise of five Centers of Excellence (COEs). These 5 COEs specialize in the following capabilities: Regulatory & Clinical Affairs, Supplier Quality, Quality Management System, Quality Assurance & Engineering, and Compliance & Audit. As part of this new structure, you are empowered to use your voice and expertise to have a positive impact on your team, our business, and health technologies that will improve the health, well-being and care for people around world.
Skills and experience
A person who is excited by the unique professional challenges that our Quality Transformation presents, has strong technical competencies, and demonstrates resilience challenging, often demanding situations. We are looking for a perfectionist- a fixer who continuously strives for excellence as a way of life; not just as a job. We're looking for someone who can inspire others to adopt this mentality of prioritizing quality above all else in a relentless pursuit to improve the quality of life billions for the billions of people Philips brand touches each year.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with CAPA
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to resolve conflict, influence leaders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- cross-functional team experience
- Drive and implement process improvement
- FDA, ISO and Quality systems is also required
We offer you
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top