Quality Control Inspection Technician 3rd Shift
Quality Control Inspection Technician 3rd Shift
THIS IS A 3rd SHIFT JOB: 11:20pm to 7:30am
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Take your career to the next level in a global organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you'll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships. This position will report to the 2nd shift.
You are responsible for
- Focus on accuracy and detail to meet company quality standards.
- Utilize Standard Operating Procedures, Drawings, and Receiving Inspection Plans to perform quality inspections on consumable products, laser systems, subassemblies, and raw material.
- Complete AQL sampling or 100% inspection and maintain Receiving History Records.
- Utilize various measuring equipment and collect data to determine component acceptance.
- Perform basic First Article inspection and reports.
- Perform bulk item inspections; verifying Certificate of Compliance, required SPNC information, and correct deliveries.
- Generate and apply Material Accepted labels for accepted components.
- Generate Nonconforming Reports to record and control nonconforming material.
- Review DHRs and LHRs for Good Documentation Practices and admin errors.
- Complete Keystone Line Auditing and In-Process Teammate Audits in accordance with SOP.
- Interface with Engineering, Quality, and Production Teammates to communicate quality standards and address issues in a timely manner.
- Participate in quality audits, including FDA and ISO.
- Successfully work in a environment.
You are a part of
S upporting production and new product development for high impact results helping to achieve our mission of delivering consistent high quality, safe and effective, regulatory compliant products and services.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Previous experience as a Quality Inspector
- Background in using Microscopes, Measuring Tools (Calipers, Snap Gauges, Tape Measures)
- Basic computer skills
- Preferred experience in reading drawings/schematics
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
In return, we offer you
Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top