Quality Assurance Test Engineer
Quality Assurance Test Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Biomedical engineering, scientific or related business discipline; or relevant equivalent education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional, cross-discipline environment
- Proven ability to develop testing strategies including both automated and script based testing
- Ability to develop technical documents including design and verification documentation.
- Experience working with OEM vendors in qualifying solutions that connect to larger systems
- Experience in medium to large scale systems environment
- Background in patient monitoring systems based products preferred
- Demonstrated capability to troubleshoot and triage issues
- Excellent customer satisfaction and teamwork skills are essential to this role.
- Ability to lead technical discussions with a focus on cross-functional buy-in and results
- Ability to interact productively with internal stakeholders as well as suppliers
- Ability to scope project requirements working cross-functionally.
- Strong organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills are required to be successful in this position
- Self-motivated; willing and able to quickly learn new applications and technologies
Technical skill requirements:
- Solid familiarity with operations of Windows OS and BIOS
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals
- Experience with PC based hardware, video displays, peripherals and working with OEM add on solutions
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experience working within the guidelines of a Quality Management System within a highly regulated healthcare technology environment
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top