Quality Assurance Analyst
Job TitleQuality Assurance Analyst
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Management System, in accordance with Philips Policy, applicable worldwide regulations and standards.
- Deploy a program for conducting quality audits of Service functions and sites to ensure compliance with regulations and standard and to identify and implement improvement opportunities within the organization.
- Execute procedures for implementing CAPAs and Complaints/Feedback and for monitoring their effectiveness.
- Verify and validate as appropriate the accuracy and completeness of reliability, safety, security, risk, and hazard management processes throughout the lifecycle of Service products/solutions ensuring all necessary documents/records are maintained throughout the lifecycle of the product/solution.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Communicates with clarity & purpose demonstrating strong written & oral communication skills.
- Completes tasks related to record completion validation. Reviews information provided when a customer alleges a malfunction/defect or problem with the field performance of our medical devices. Ensures completion of the applicable 11 safety questions and follows up if required to ensure a complete record.
- Fulfills all designated product and related training requirements (TMS).
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top