Job TitleQA Analyst
Scope: This position has primary responsibility to conduct the review and analysis of customer satisfaction information received for the Sleep & Respiratory Care (SRC) organization in the areas of Service QA (distribution, service, customer service) and providing analytics to support business needs in compliance with the Quality Management System, Philips Policies, and Quality System regulations.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing customer satisfaction data and gathering additional data as needed.
- Partner cross functionally to share feedback to operations, manufacturing and other teams on potential product or services improvements.
- Review and apply appropriate coding to customer satisfaction notifications including record closure and data trending analysis.
- Support the implementation of quality improvement initiatives across the service QA team and functional areas.
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Management System, in accordance with the Philips Policy, SRC QMS, and applicable worldwide regulations and standards.
- Identifying potential complaints and re-routing to ensure post market QA team review.
- Associates Degree in related field or equivalent work experience. (Bachelor Degree preferred)
- At least 1 year of experience in Medical Device industry.
- Basic understanding of quality system requirements and standards such as FDA 21 CFR, ISO 13485.
- Ability to work independently and complete assignments on time.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Demonstrate ability to give and receive information in a business-like, informative, understanding, and instructive manner, both written & verbally.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications (word, excel, etc)
- SAP experience preferred.
Deliver Results: hold self accountable, acting with urgency and resilience to deliver on commitments.
Commitment to Quality - Demonstrates an understanding of the Quality System requirements and is focused on ensuring their work and the work of those around them adhere to quality standards/goals.
Goal Orientation - High level ambition and positive attitude about long term prospects for successfully addressing new and demanding challenges.
Drive Operational Excellence: Collaborate End2End and share knowledge and ideas with a real drive to get things done faster, more effectively and with increase quality.
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top