Project Manager, Product Development
Job TitleProject Manager, Product Development
Project Manager is responsible for leading the activities as the CT-AMI Database Owner and maintaining a software tools roadmap. Leading the overall planning and execution of these related projects, with strong focus on satisfying customer needs.
- Leads projects within a function under a larger program managed by a Program Manager.
- Leads smaller efforts across business functions outside of a larger program.
- Leads the project team in the overall project planning and execution, balancing scope, schedule and budget.
- Establish strong operating mechanisms to track progress, identify issues and risks, overcome obstacles, and define recovery plans.
- Chairs and coordinate the communication of project status to Program Managers, Functional Management and stakeholders.
- Align with other project or program managers to identify dependencies and resolve conflicts.
- Ensure functional deliverables are compliant to regulatory and the business unit quality system requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field, or equivalent medical device industry experience
- 5+ years of experience in a technical field or project management role
- 3 years in medical device or other regulated industry
- 3 years experience in phase-gate new product introduction process
- 3 years leading or participating in cross-functional teams
- Over 5 years’ experience in the Medical Device industry or other regulated industry
- Green or Black Belt preferred
- Experience with SW tools architecture, framework and techniques (e.g. IBM Rational suite of tools)
- Experience in statistical techniques
- Experience in writing / revising quality management system processes
- Participated in or supported regulatory audits
- Driving through influential leadership, while coaching of team members
- Motivate and engage project team, treat them fairly and with respect.
- Empower them, but hold them accountable for: deliveries, schedule, process, quality, people skills.
- Good people management skills, including: leadership, conflict resolution, assertiveness,
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first. Apply today!
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top