Project Manager Operational Excellence Commercial Support
Job TitleProject Manager Operational Excellence Commercial Support
Contribute to the standardization of sales and service back office processes and systems within the Commercial Supply Chain of Philips HealthTech by means of defining and implementing improvements of these processes and systems (within the defined roadmaps).
- Contributes to the development of the global way of working
- Define the operating model for functional area which includes:
- process design (value stream design, ownership),
- standard work (instructions, templates),
- organization (roles & responsibilities, job profiles, office layout),
- continuous improvement (quality feedback loops),
- execution & control (Daily Management, metrics, leader standard work, workflow cycles, workload management),
- skills & competencies (onboarding procedures, training materials),
- customer requirements (Voice of the Customer)
- Subject matter expert in the area of sales and service back office processes with potential to contribute to the whole value chain
- Initiates & leads deployments within the scope of the domain roadmap in assigned region
- Acts as a change agent within the organization to drive standardization
- Works with stakeholders to find and develop proven solutions to optimize process execution
- Contributes to the content of trainings and facilitates trainings
- Acts as project lead to implement changes
- Works in an international context with multiple stakeholders
You will report to the Supply Chain Program Manager.
You will become part of the Global Program Management team, which is part of the Commercial Supply Chain organization. The home base of the program is Eindhoven, the Netherlands but your home-base will be Andover, MA. Your main stakeholders (outside the Commercial Supply Chain) are the Business Groups and the Sales & Service Markets.
The program team is currently built up and will exist of 5 Portfolio Leads (5 different Business Groups) and several Process Improvement/operational excellence members. The program team will be 20-25 people in size.
Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips’ health technology portfolio generated 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs approximately 69,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
We are looking for
- BSc with at least 5 years’ experience including relevant experience of at least 3 years (required)
- Continuous Improvement: Lean / Lean Six Sigma (required)
- Understanding of operational Lean and process design principles, and tools in order to define and drive projects (preferred). Application of Plan-Do-Check-Act management method.
- Background & Expertise preferably in more than one of the following areas:
- Product modality / supply chain / transactional processes
- Proven understanding of process definition and is capable of realizing process change
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and influencing skills
- Project Management expertise
- Ability to plan & organize effectively
- Experience working in an international environment
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of your time domestically and internationally
- Knowledge of, and experience with SAP and MS Office advanced (MS Access, MS Excel, Visual Basic) (preferred)
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top